Calling out you Chicken Littles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Calling out you Chicken Littles

We see it on the chatboard during every Red Sox funk.  The board gets overrun with short-sighted critics who can't bear the vicissitudes of a baseball season and respond like petulant children.

The reality of late is that the Red Sox lost two of their dominant starters, 1 1/2 players in the lineup (I'm counting Lowrie as 1/2 because Scut as replacement value is almost on par with Jed), and can't effectively use their DH for the time being. 

Sh-t happens.  However, the longterm outlook for the Red Sox looks good for the season in spite of this recent slide.  The Red Sox have decent starting pitching with a lot of depth, many bullpen options, and an explosive lineup that will certainly get going again. 

The Red Sox will be in the playoffs and will peak when they need to barring major injuries. 

http://youtu.be/30pSHUKKE08

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Calling out you Chicken Littles

Chicken littles -- meaning Sox fans, I guess? How naive.

I think the "chicken littles" would be here more often, if they were, in fact, Sox fans. They would just find something else to worry about, and actually post their opinions on the board instead of just filling the board with negative threads when the Sox lose. A monkey could see this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I believe Wade Boggs was hooked on chicken littles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Calling out you Chicken Littles:
    [QUOTE]We see it on the chatboard during every Red Sox funk.  The board gets overrun with short-sighted critics who can't bear the vicissitudes of a baseball season and respond like petulant children.   The reality of late is that the Red Sox lost two of their dominant starters, 1 1/2 players in the lineup (I'm counting Lowrie as 1/2 because Scut as replacement value is almost on par with Jed), and can't effectively use their DH for the time being.  Sh-t happens.  However, the longterm outlook for the Red Sox looks good for the season in spite of this recent slide.  The Red Sox have decent starting pitching with a lot of depth, many bullpen options, and an explosive lineup that will certainly get going again.  The Red Sox will be in the playoffs and will peak when they need to barring major injuries.  http://youtu.be/30pSHUKKE08
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Nothing new sheriff..Its always going to be that way unfortunately..Whether they are trolls, gloom and doomers or just whiny Sox fans.. When the team loses a few, they HAVE to find fault..And find it they do, in some very peculiar places i have to say..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I like the ones who still find fault with them when they win.At least they're consistent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Fickle stuff. The Sox went somethling like 14-2 recently. Then they went a whole 1-5. It's called ebb and flow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Calling out you Chicken Littles:
    [QUOTE]Fickle stuff. The Sox went somethling like 14-2 recently. Then they went a whole 1-5. It's called ebb and flow.  
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

exactly steven..But it would seem Its too hard a concept for some here to grasp..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Maybe they just need their  own room ....www.raising-chickens.org/images/first-time-chicken-farmer-21487369.jpg" alt="" />

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Calling out you Chicken Littles:
    [QUOTE]We see it on the chatboard during every Red Sox funk.  The board gets overrun with short-sighted critics who can't bear the vicissitudes of a baseball season and respond like petulant children.   The reality of late is that the Red Sox lost two of their dominant starters, 1 1/2 players in the lineup (I'm counting Lowrie as 1/2 because Scut as replacement value is almost on par with Jed), and can't effectively use their DH for the time being.  Sh-t happens.  However, the longterm outlook for the Red Sox looks good for the season in spite of this recent slide.  The Red Sox have decent starting pitching with a lot of depth, many bullpen options, and an explosive lineup that will certainly get going again.  The Red Sox will be in the playoffs and will peak when they need to barring major injuries.  http://youtu.be/30pSHUKKE08
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Sheriff, 

In life, there are few absolutes.  But your opening statement is one.

Too bad, really.

But at least WE can enjoy!!!

And I know you do!!

:o)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee-yazzer. Show thee-yazzer's posts

if what i saw last night was a 180 million dollar team, then john henry has some change coming.
    here's one change i'd love to see---

FIRE THEO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Calling out you Chicken Littles:
    [QUOTE]if what i saw last night was a 180 million dollar team, then john henry has some change coming. here's one change i'd love to see---                                FIRE THEO!                                                 
    Posted by thee-yazzer[/QUOTE]

or a simpler one ...

Find another team.