Camelwalk was there!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Camelwalk was there!!!

Section 201 Row 22 Seat 7

Standing in front of the Mohegan Sports Bar in centerfield.....it was magic! I've been to playoff games and World Series games.....this was really special to me!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Camelwalk was there!!!

In Response to Camelwalk was there!!!:
    [QUOTE]Section 201 Row 22 Seat 7 Standing in front of the Mohegan Sports Bar in centerfield.....it was magic! I've been to playoff games and World Series games.....this was really special to me!
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

You're now my favorite person.  Second to Derek Jeter, of course. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Camelwalk was there!!!:
    [QUOTE]Section 201 Row 22 Seat 7 Standing in front of the Mohegan Sports Bar in centerfield.....it was magic! I've been to playoff games and World Series games.....this was really special to me!

Amazing coincidence, cameltoe!  I checked my Yankee ticket stub and noticed that I had sat in that very seat and farted in it when I visited Yankee Stadium. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Camelwalk was there!!! : Amazing coincidence, cameltoe!  I checked my Yankee ticket stub and noticed that I had sat in that very seat and farted in it when I visited Yankee Stadium. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Mine was off of stubhub....the stub means nothing to me if you want I can mail you mine Sherriff.....the memory is what is important to me not the stubhub printout.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!! : Mine was off of stubhub....the stub means nothing to me if you want I can mail you mine Sherriff.....the memory is what is important to me not the stubhub printout.

Cam,  

I think the good Sheriff was kind of hoping a certain "memory" had lingered.
    Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!! : Cam,     I think the good Sheriff was kind of hoping a certain "memory" had lingered.  
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

It will and always will, Yaz.  To see number 3,000 go over that wall is something that will I will never forget, I've seen many hits from #2 but that one is something I will never forget as long as I live.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!! : It will and always will, Yaz.  To see number 3,000 go over that wall is something that will I will never forget, I've seen many hits from #2 but that one is something I will never forget as long as I live.
    congrats cw

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!! : congrats cw
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I did nothing today BP but be there to witness history, no congratulations is necessary but you BP are a class act! Don't let anyone tell you differently!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!! : I did nothing today BP but be there to witness history, no congratulations is necessary but you BP are a class act! Don't let anyone tell you differently!
    Thanks, I'll get back to the ball-busting tomorrow...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Camelwalk was there!!! : Thanks, I'll get back to the ball-busting tomorrow...
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

As you should!  Your previous post though shows your appreciation for the game, which I have always known you have.  Have a good night man.