Cameron - DFA..... Navarro called up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Cameron - DFA..... Navarro called up

In Response to Re: Cameron - DFA..... Navarro called up:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron - DFA..... Navarro called up : This is common among right wing fanatics; in his defense (partly), I believe this was part of his upbringing. Remember David Duke? He was always saying he's a "Good Christian". 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

The irony.......  I'm actually a pretty conservative, Christian, & Republican.....

YIKES!  :)

I think that's why guys like betterdead / softy / Corpseman really p!$$ me off!
    THEY do not define MOST conservatives, Republicans, Christians, etc........
    THEY are intolerant A _oles, who only want to be right!  MOST Conservatives are NOT racists!  MOST Christians are NOT racists!  MOST Republicans are NOT racist!  MOST of these groups DON'T bash gays!  MOST are like you & me!  THEY / WE live our lives like anybody else!  WE have great friends who happen to be Liberal, gay, black, Hispanic, Indian, you name it........   That's why these guys really get under my skin!!!  :)   :)   Oh well.......   What can you do???

:)   ENJOY THE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!    :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]pike is creepy that is for sure - self proclaimed censor who hates anyone with an opinion that he disagrees with as far as race and baseball goes, you whiners need to stop it - just because you want the issue to not exist doesnt make it so...Boston has a tense history of racial relations that cuts across all segments of society, including sports...to suggest that a GM as smart of Theo isnt aware of its ramifications/impressions that it could leave is just silly...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

The remote possibility of race being a factor in releasing Cameron was not on anyone's mind until you brought it up. You are responsible for ruining this thread. Of course Harness approves of what you did since such controversy is good for HIS forum of 135 people out of 300 million. The forum is a good old mans fraternity with designated trolls to make it a pastime for cranky old men into the wee hours of the morning after the late show is over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pike, UR avatar is disgraceful.
    As is your psychotic obsession.
    Pity the world isn't created in UR image.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron - DFA..... Navarro called up : The irony.......  I'm actually a pretty conservative, Christian, & Republican..... YIKES!  :) I think that's why guys like betterdead / softy / Corpseman really p!$$ me off! THEY do not define MOST conservatives, Republicans, Christians, etc........ THEY are intolerant A _oles, who only want to be right!  MOST Conservatives are NOT racists!  MOST Christians are NOT racists!  MOST Republicans are NOT racist!  MOST of these groups DON'T bash gays!  MOST are like you & me!  THEY / WE live our lives like anybody else!  WE have great friends who happen to be Liberal, gay, black, Hispanic, Indian, you name it........   That's why these guys really get under my skin!!!  :)   :)   Oh well.......   What can you do??? :)   ENJOY THE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!    :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Agreed, it's a minority.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron - DFA..... Navarro called up : The remote possibility of race being a factor in releasing Cameron was not on anyone's mind until you brought it up. You are responsible for ruining this thread. Of course Harness approves of what you did since such controversy is good for HIS forum of 135 people out of 300 million. The forum is a good old mans fraternity with designated trolls to make it a pastime for cranky old men into the wee hours of the morning after the late show is over.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Well, it's fun; until you show up, and remind us how some people are just flat out disturbed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

CorPsEman,

Strange???? I distinctly remember you DEFENDING Cameron??????

YOU kept telling us that he "is the real deal when it comes to a big league CFer & hitter?????"

Do you have a bad key board in your prison when you wail like a cry baby? I said he was a big strike out guy who was near the end but could still play good CF defense (he still can) and hit LHP. I also said he was a patch to a true OF superstar, which ended up being the embarrassing Crawford contract. Red Sox still need a solid RH OF"er for the future.

Piling on Cameron may make you feel good, but he was better than Bellsbury in 2010. I don't think the bench role that Crawford put him in is relevant from a numbers perspective. But Theo made the call to sign Crawford and write off Cameron, and he looks pretty stupid when says "I'll take the hit", but not as stupid as your ranting tirade reflects on your intelligence. But then, you aren't smart enough to know that your shadow act is on the level of Obama's "evolving views" that haven't evovled before the next election.  

DUDE! JUST DEAL WITH BEING WRONG OCCASIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you need to deal with being an impish teenager who needs to do better than, Dude............

p.s. cute name! Can't imaging how that lazer quick mind came up with that one!?!?!? You are SO CLEVER...... by an exponential divisor! You realize this name simply reaffirms your level of thinking!!!! Your linear, one track, perseverant, mono syllabic, ideological, demagogic, simple minded word plays are as lame as your Red Sox baseball analysis of any given player you decide to "take up arms" against.

You are so, so, like, Dude, so lunar, so so way way lame, Dude. "Take up arms" with your fellow dudes. You are like a teenager feeling her oats, making no sense in a childish rant. "Linear", wow, that's a big word for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]CorPsEman, Strange???? I distinctly remember you DEFENDING Cameron?????? YOU kept telling us that he "is the real deal when it comes to a big league CFer & hitter?????" Do you have a bad key board in your prison when you wail like a cry baby? I said he was a big strike out guy who was near the end but could still play good CF defense (he still can) and hit LHP. I also said he was a patch to a true OF superstar, which ended up being the embarrassing Crawford contract. Red Sox still need a solid RH OF"er for the future. Piling on Cameron may make you feel good, but he was better than Bellsbury in 2010. I don't think the bench role that Crawford put him in is relevant from a numbers perspective. But Theo made the call to sign Crawford and write off Cameron, and he looks pretty stupid when says "I'll take the hit", but not as stupid as your ranting tirade reflects on your intelligence. But then, you aren't smart enough to know that your shadow act is on the level of Obama's "evolving views" that haven't evovled before the next election.   DUDE! JUST DEAL WITH BEING WRONG OCCASIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you need to deal with being an impish teenager who needs to do better than, Dude............ p.s. cute name! Can't imaging how that lazer quick mind came up with that one!?!?!? You are SO CLEVER...... by an exponential divisor! You realize this name simply reaffirms your level of thinking!!!! Your linear, one track, perseverant, mono syllabic, ideological, demagogic, simple minded word plays are as lame as your Red Sox baseball analysis of any given player you decide to "take up arms" against. You are so, so, like, Dude, so lunar, so so way way lame, Dude. "Take up arms" with your fellow dudes. You are like a teenager feeling her oats, making no sense in a childish rant. "Linear", wow, that's a big word for you.
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman[/QUOTE]

Compared to who? High schoolers? Babe Ruth League? Not only are his days of having a better RF than Willie Mays behind him; at this point he's not even average.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

The irony....... I'm actually a pretty conservative, Christian, & Republican.....

YIKES! :)

Their isn't any irony. And you aren't a conservative. You are a total void. You are a childish mind who has never had an independent thought in your life. "Yikes" is what a little kid says in a phony apology to curry favor with the audience. 

A conservative never says "pretty conservative". You reflect whatever is projected around you. 

I think that's why guys like betterdead / softy / Corpseman really p!$$ me off!
    THEY do not define MOST conservatives, Republicans, Christians, etc........
    THEY are intolerant A _oles, who only want to be right!

Spoken like a feeble minded shill. The classic Leftist calling card word "intolerant". In reality, "intolerant" simply takes the place of censorship. Any conservative publicly opposes and denounces those that brandish "intolerance" for the contemporary purpose of censorship. 

This childish rant is manifest "intolerance", in the form of a temper tantrum and a phony transparent shill attempt.  

MOST Conservatives are NOT racists! MOST Christians are NOT racists! MOST Republicans are NOT racist!

No Conservatives are racists. No Christians are racists. There are more Democrat Party racists than Republican Party racists. 

MOST of these groups DON'T bash gays!

"Bash" is one of the other Leftist buzz words for pleas of censorship. None of these "groups" "bash" "gays".

A Conservative denounces same-sex "marriage" and homosexual behavior. To do so is not "bashing". To do so is not popular and will be met with an agry tirade, aped like a teenage high school kid copying adult instruction on "tolerance training".

A Christian reads Paul and the gospel and denounces homosexual and other illicit sexual behavior, including legimitizing such relationships. A demagogue claims to be a Christian and pretends the Gospel isn't "clear" and says to "tolerate" what isn't a sin, instead of the Gospel's directive to be kind to all people but denounce and repent for all sins.     

MOST are like you & me! THEY / WE live our lives like anybody else! WE have great friends who happen to be Liberal, gay, black, Hispanic, Indian, you name it........ That's why these guys really get under my skin!!! :) :) Oh well....... What can you do???

Most being like "you or me" means nothing on a moral level. "Great friends" followed by the politcally correct obligatory statutory federal class list is about as phone as it gets. You left out Japanese and Chinese in your list of "great friends". The reality is that most modern federalism drones like you do not have "great friends" that meets the federal class list, nor do they practice an intimate inclusive life. This hypocrisy is the very essence most people.

When you are a phony, don't try so hard as it exposes a shill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

at this point he's not even average.

Steve, who is average that plays once or twice every week or two?

I get you don't like Cameron, and neither did Boston. They can't stand Ortiz, either, who was said to be washed up in 2009. They couldn't stand Rice, either, but will never admit it.

The pride is projected on Wakefield, Varitek, who, if they were Cameron or Oki, would be long gone and replaced.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]at this point he's not even average. Steve, who is average that plays once or twice every week or two? I get you don't like Cameron, and neither did Boston. They can't stand Ortiz, either, who was said to be washed up in 2009. They couldn't stand Rice, either, but will never admit it. The pride is projected on Wakefield, Varitek, who, if they were Cameron or Oki, would be long gone and replaced.

That's partly valid; but a backup OFer should be shagging flies before games, or at least attempt to keep his game sharp (same goes for other positions). I may be overreacting to that awful play I saw in Pittsburgh, which was pretty close to where I was sitting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]at this point he's not even average. Steve, who is average that plays once or twice every week or two? I get you don't like Cameron, and neither did Boston. They can't stand Ortiz, either, who was said to be washed up in 2009. They couldn't stand Rice, either, but will never admit it. The pride is projected on Wakefield, Varitek, who, if they were Cameron or Oki, would be long gone and replaced.

It has NOTHING to do with race. But u keep believing it does..