Cameron Washed update

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Cameron Washed update

In Response to Cameron Washed update:
    2 homer game and a 2BB and 2 runs scored game. Suprised someone didnt post this next to hall DL/DFA thread.
    Posted by billbyboy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

You mean he finally went over the Mendoza line...in the all-mighty retirement league?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Yes. Cam's monster. 334 OBP is marvelous. Jake will get there someday.
    CAM's only 125 OPS points away from slap-happy Jake.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update:
    Yes. Cam's monster. 334 OBP is marvelous. Jake will get there someday. CAM's only 125 OPS points away from slap-happy Jake.
    Posted by harness

but CRAWFISH is a bust and will remain so.
    sad, the SOX will probably lose ELLS, but will have to keep CRAWFISH.

one more time---THANK YOU THEO!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

I was mulling it over today and it really stinks to have to be stuck in first place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

Crawbust is just over the Crawbust line. Cameron OBP quite good since getting regular PT.   
    Posted by billbyboy

You can have him back on your team, then.  I want no part of him on mine.

Yukon out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

I was mulling it over today and it really stinks to have to be stuck in first place.
    Posted by SleeStack1

I like to imagine your posts being said by your avatar.  They are even more fun that way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

Posted by SleeStack1

Agreed, Sleestack.  What is it about some of our fanbase that they can't enjoy what they've got?

Yukon out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Yazzer isn't in the fan base. He's a Yankee fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

Posted by Your-Echo

Your-Echo,
    I was speaking more in general terms, rather than in particular about somebody like him.  I've been on here long enough to know who's who and what they're all about.

Yukon out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Im happy Cam is getting regular PT..It just wasnt going to happen in Boston..It is what it is..I wish him luck..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

Posted by SleeStack1

stuck makes it seem like the SOX are going to be there for awhile.
    looking at the current starting staff, that won't happen.
    btw, CRAWFISH has contributed a lot and the SOX wouldn't be in 1st place w/o him. NOT!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : Generally the dislike of Crawford is from a minority of posters. The daily trolls of Babe, Yazzer, Georom, Bosox1941, dannycater, and a few others - are responsible for the majority of the bashing. They are just craving for attention.
    Posted by Your-Echo

ok pikester, i get it. this is a sham. you really aren't like this in real life.
    you're just pretending to be a 'troll hunter.' you enjoy being mocked.
    nobody could be as pathetic as you unless they were just doing it as a prank.
    fess up; admit that you're just pulling our legs. you really don't believe what you post.
    if i'm wrong, then you are the saddest individual it's ever been my displeasure to meet.
    loosen up pikester; it's only overpaid and overpriced baseball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Whatever happened to MikeyintheBronx? Was he actually a member of Phish? Maybe he was and is on tour.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Cameron did virtually nothing as a Sox. Tony Clark did the same thing, did nothing, then suddenly hit 20 plus HR again for another team. Just tells me guys like that can't cut it in Boston. Hope Cam hits 10 more HR down the stretch, don't really care. He showed the Sox nothing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Fair analysis. Cameron was useless here the entire time. No hard feelings if he can do some good for another team on his way to retirement.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Cameron did virtually nothing as a Sox. Tony Clark did the same thing, did nothing, then suddenly hit 20 plus HR again for another team. Just tells me guys like that can't cut it in Boston. Hope Cam hits 10 more HR down the stretch, don't really care. He showed the Sox nothing.
    Posted by dannycater

Especially when they played with a hernia and then missed most of the season due to the hernia surgery.

Renteria couldn't cut it psychologically playing in the Boston fishbowl from many reports that I've read. Yet this forum had many who blamed that on Theo. Perhaps Theo should have had Dr. Phil interview Renteria before he signed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

I washed today too

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : Especially when they played with a hernia and then missed most of the season due to the hernia surgery. Renteria couldn't cut it psychologically playing in the Boston fishbowl from many reports that I've read. Yet this forum had many who blamed that on Theo. Perhaps Theo should have had Dr. Phil interview Renteria before he signed.
    Posted by Your-Echo

hey your-a-ho

why don't you and theo get a room.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : hey your-a-ho why don't you and theo get a room.
    Posted by the_yazzer

Just trying to be objective. Most mature, reasonable adults try to do that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Cameron had a BABIP of .162 with the Sox this year.  It's pretty obvious he had hit into bad luck, and never accrued enough PAs for the adjustment to occur.  I don't necessarily think it was a bad thing to release him, but it would be ridiculous to consider him washed up based on this year's performance, and last year he finished with respectable stats, despite playing injured.

Another thing that would be ridiculous - to drop Cameron and wind up with a Spilborghs or Francoeur.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Posted by Your-Echo

that's because yazzer and babe are one in the same.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : that's because yazzer and babe are one in the same.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Yep, one's an obvious troll and the other plays the "concern troll".

One wears his pinstripes for all to see while the other wears them as underwear.

Sections
Shortcuts