Cameron Washed update

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

Re: Cameron Washed update

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : that's because yazzer and babe are one in the same.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

wrong again redneck.
    tell us again. how many times didn't your chute open?

if you can read this, i'd be really surprised.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

BINGO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : Yep, one's an obvious troll and the other plays the "concern troll". One wears his pinstripes for all to see while the other wears them as underwear.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

speaking of underwear, do people that know you still call you SKID MARKS?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

redneck? I like that. think I'll start calling myself Ham the redneck! even though I was born and raised in the greatest city in the U.S.A.............Boston, Mass.

no offense jetes and zac!!!lol....

but to answer your question I had 2 malfunctions. we called it a ciggerette roll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

your-Theo-Apologist-echo....:-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox47steelers. Show redsox47steelers's posts

MOVE ON who CARES?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Actually, I thought he also hit two dingers in one game for the Sox this year. 

What you have to love about billyboy is his immense capacity to speak out of both sides of his mouth.  Last year and early this season he was saying that Cameron should be the Sox one and only centerfielder--more power than Jake, better instincts in the OF, better army, etc, etc.  In fact, he said that last year after we were all told that Cameron had a sports hernia.  This year, fully recovered, Cameron was supposed--in softlaw/billyboy's opinion--to be the centerfielder again and Ellsbury traded for maybe a lefty reliever or something. 

Now we are told that Cameron was to be the leftfielder and Crawford to have gone elsewhere. 

Once it became apparent that Ellsbury is having an amazing season with an OPS over .900, 2d or 3d most runs and hits in the AL, etc, billyboy keeps telling us that this is all temporary, that Ellsbury will soon revert to his career norms, the thought being that nobody in MLB ever gets any better. 

But today we are told that, based on one game, it was a mistake to let Cameron go.  So billyboy will use a large statistical sampling if it helps to tear down Ellsbury and a very small one if it helps to build up Cameron.

When Cameron left, I posted that the entire team and the manager all thought he was a good guy, but that few could argue it was time for him to go elsewhere.  Right now, despite losing the estimable Mike Cameron, the Sox have the best record in the AL, the second best in MLB, and the best offense in MLB. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ws04ed. Show ws04ed's posts

The outfield equivelent of Eric Gagne .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, I thought he also hit two dingers in one game for the Sox this year.  What you have to love about billyboy is his immense capacity to speak out of both sides of his mouth.  Last year and early this season he was saying that Cameron should be the Sox one and only centerfielder--more power than Jake, better instincts in the OF, better army, etc, etc.  In fact, he said that last year after we were all told that Cameron had a sports hernia.  This year, fully recovered, Cameron was supposed--in softlaw/billyboy's opinion--to be the centerfielder again and Ellsbury traded for maybe a lefty reliever or something.  Now we are told that Cameron was to be the leftfielder and Crawford to have gone elsewhere.  Once it became apparent that Ellsbury is having an amazing season with an OPS over .900, 2d or 3d most runs and hits in the AL, etc, billyboy keeps telling us that this is all temporary, that Ellsbury will soon revert to his career norms, the thought being that nobody in MLB ever gets any better.  But today we are told that, based on one game, it was a mistake to let Cameron go.  So billyboy will use a large statistical sampling if it helps to tear down Ellsbury and a very small one if it helps to build up Cameron. When Cameron left, I posted that the entire team and the manager all thought he was a good guy, but that few could argue it was time for him to go elsewhere.  Right now, despite losing the estimable Mike Cameron, the Sox have the best record in the AL, the second best in MLB, and the best offense in MLB. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

Goalpost moving is silly clown's specialty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : Just trying to be objective. Most mature, reasonable adults try to do that.

Most mature, reasonable adults don't use a baseball forum to exercise their neurosis.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Another thing that would be ridiculous - to drop Cameron and wind up with a Spilborghs or Francoeur. Post of the year. Max, max, you have been blowing up Ellsbury all year. Last year, when Ellsbury came back with his own Dr's blessing, his small sample was terrible. The reality is that all year is not a small sample for an everyday starter v. Lhp. Signing Crawford with Ellsbury was the most idiotic value move in Red Sox history since trading Babe Ruth! Cameron never played, never was a Utility OF'er, and the dozen games he's had in FL show he can still play well in the field and hit Lhp well if he plays on a somewhat regular basis. Max,, Ellsbury career will not be 2011 .60 0f a season. And while Cameron is in the twilight of his long career, your  wonder boy will not come close to the career average production and fielding of dark Mike Cameron. When the Inepstein is looking in dumpsters for a Rh Of'er you should pay close attention to Crawford and 142M and Slomag's comment, supra. The reality is that theo is to blame for "Cameron needing to go" and Crawbust 142M and Ellsbury no extension and dumpster diving for a Rh OF. Idiocy! And the reality is that their is no fish bowl in Boston for good ole boys. Cameron was hurt in 2010 and was boohed by Red Sox fans. Wastefield should have been boohed for giving up that slam and picthing like a 5 plus 2 plus years bum. Instead, good ole boy gets a standing O for a meaningless cumaultive career "mildstone". 
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

This statement clearly shows how your bias against Jake blinds you completely.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

wow, i had to look back at an echo post...now i'm a troll? really....um, I used to draw trolls as a kid. I'm pretty sure last time I checked that I have every right to rip a guy who makes 142 million but sits against lefties. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Another thing that would be ridiculous - to drop Cameron and wind up with a Spilborghs or Francoeur. Post of the year. Max, max, you have been blowing up Ellsbury all year. Last year, when Ellsbury came back with his own Dr's blessing, his small sample was terrible. The reality is that all year is not a small sample for an everyday starter v. Lhp. Signing Crawford with Ellsbury was the most idiotic value move in Red Sox history since trading Babe Ruth! Cameron never played, never was a Utility OF'er, and the dozen games he's had in FL show he can still play well in the field and hit Lhp well if he plays on a somewhat regular basis. Max,, Ellsbury career will not be 2011 .60 0f a season. And while Cameron is in the twilight of his long career, your  wonder boy will not come close to the career average production and fielding of darkMike Cameron. When the Inepstein is looking in dumpsters for a Rh Of'er you should pay close attention to Crawford and 142M and Slomag's comment, supra. The reality is that theo is to blame for "Cameron needing to go" and Crawbust 142M and Ellsbury no extension and dumpster diving for a Rh OF. Idiocy! And the reality is that their is no fish bowl in Boston for good ole boys. Cameron was hurt in 2010 and was boohed by Red Sox fans. Wastefield should have been boohed for giving up that slam and picthing like a 5 plus 2 plus years bum. Instead, good ole boy gets a standing O for a meaningless cumaultive career "mildstone". 
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

Excuse me billbyboy????  Like to explain????

You truly are a fool!!!

Keep trying to justify your pathetic mlb player predictions.....

Francly, you're biggest sin is being a bore!

Of course, you're race bating is close......   Never ends

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

who is cameron he is not playing for the sox is he=WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ws04ed. Show ws04ed's posts

Cameron was washed up at least a year before Theo signed him.
     The two Marks at 2ND base were better about signing guys that were on their way out. Bellehorn was playing above his game in 04.Lifetime 200 hitter Thank god we didn't play Pokey. Loretta was great signing, clutch player kinda of a Marty Barrett, but the team didn't go anywhere. Talk about grasping for Contracts on their way out
    Jack Clark
    Dave Kingmen
    And some players in this Lifetime

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : This statement clearly shows how your bias against Jake blinds you completely.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Who has the neurosis? You just bashed Softlaw but yet last week you said that Softlaw because he made himself a target on the forum was a unifier of the forum. You are for him and also against him. Why not make up your mind. Are you going to criticize him or worship him. You are a strange one Harness.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Cameron was washed up at least a year before Theo signed him.

You are totally wrong here.

1) Cameron has always kept himself in tremendous shape. The ST of 2010, Cam finished 2nd to only Ellsbury in the Sox rigorous fitness test.

2) Cam's career OPS is .782. Take a look at his years prior to joining the Sox (in reverse order):

2009: .795
    2008: .809
    2007: .759
    2006: .837
    2005: .819
    2004: .798

He was above his career OPS in 5 of his previous 6 years before joining the Sox.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

It is fine for Moonslav to call Softlaw "The Great pretender" but it is a Harness No-No for Pike to call Softlaw a troll. Go figure. Harness has a prime directive - "My forum, right or wrong - my forum". Hypocrisy for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

softy is a troll... and a great pretender... and a silly clown... and a _____.

No doubt. 

harness is not always right. 

Unlike softy, he has never said he is never wrong.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]It is fine for Moonslav to call Softlaw "The Great pretender" but it is a Harness No-No for Pike to call Softlaw a troll. Go figure. Harness has a prime directive - "My forum, right or wrog - my forum". Hypocrisy for sure.

These words fit you like a glove.
    Neurotic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : These words fit you like a glove. Neurotic.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I don't champion trolls like you do. I despise them. You went on record last week praising Softlaw for sacrificing himself as a target and justified it by being a unifying magnet for your forum. Do you refute that statement that you made? I can look it up and post it if you wish. You can't unring a bell. You condone trolls on this forum because they bring in traffic. Admit it. Don't waffle.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update : I don't champion trolls like you do. I despise them. You went on record last week praising Softlaw for sacrificing himself as a target and justified it by being a unifying magnet for your forum. Do you refute that statement that you made? I can look it up and post it if you wish. You can't unring a bell. You condone trolls on this forum because they bring in traffic. Admit it. Don't waffle.

My God, will you just listen to yourself.
    Yesterday you mentioned "universal and Life".
    Now it's "sacrificing himself". Why don't you just admit the truth.
    You have a neurosis about people.

"I despise them".

Is that what it takes for you to feel superior?
    If others bother you, ignore them. You can't because it would compromise your reasons for coming here.

You want a positive forum, yet you are clearly part of the problem. You illuminate negativity and talk of a dead forum.

You claim to be a positive RedSox fan and yet u come here to bust balls and rarely ever talk baseball.
    You are a walking contradiction.
    And no matter how hard you try to get me to justify your madness by agreeing with you about whomever, it's not gonna happen. Why? Because I won't be coupled with your neurotic need to label and denounce human beings.

I don't care who they are or what they say. I won't condemn the lot for the actions of those who aren't like you.

You are a supremist who gets off segregating others.
    There's UR label. How does it feel?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You are dealing with a hopeless narcissist who will continue to say and do exactly what he wants; right or wrong.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Cameron never got a fair chance in Boston.  Going in, he was a good signing by Theo.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out for him due to some unfortunate circumstances.

I wish him the best.