Cameron Washed update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Cameron Washed update

And I really don't like to compare age when it's about pitching over age on everyday players. There are major differences, especially when you consider what a Morris did for Minnesota, and how some of the best pitchers have come up with prolific performances at an older age. 38 a pitcher still can get it done. 38 for an everyday player and it's more like Willie Mays in the 72 WS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What Cameron could do at 30, he could do less at 35, and even less at 38. It's a legit barometer for a hitter.

danny, you are wrong on this issue. Cam's career OPS is .782.
    His OPS at 
    35 was .809.
    36: .795

Before coming to the Sox, he has better-than-career numbers in 5 of the 6 seasons. He appeared to not be effected by age as much as other players who do not stay in excellent shape. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Cameron Washed update:
    [QUOTE] said the team would go all out on an AGONE run and he'd be likely be in a RedSox uniform by 7/31. What's today's date? You never said anything of the kind, Varitek jock sniffer. You 100% guaranteed AGon would be with Padres last spring! Never mentioned "likely be", you bad liar! Today's date is meaningless, other than you continue to be a disabled idiotwith a lot of idle time. Without Crawbury, the team is looking up at NY - by several games. "The REDSOX will not pursue Crawford" - Softlaw. That isn't what Softaw said on Crawford. He said "Theo would have to be out of his mind to pursue Crawford". Too bad Theo was out of his mind! Without AGon this team is in 3rd place, you idiot! Crawford's OBP is minor league! YOu cheerleading the 142M acquisition! Now, bury your head with the O's, you said were for real, on the place Varitek said to kiss.
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

Wow!  besides the RACE BAITING, HOMOPHOBIA, & various other despicable character traits, we can now add mean, nasty, & vindictive to the list......
    REFERRING TO SOMEONE'S DISABILITY AS A SLAM???????
    You truly have a problem!

I can see those Bible study & Christian Growth Groups are really helping make you a better man????

Whoever you're talking to may well be out to lunch with respect to player analysis, but why do you feel the need to constantly go with the ad hominem attacks???

YOU SEEM LIKE A VERY UNHAPPY PERSON???

Perhaps you should ask yourself why so many people have such a hard time with the things you say???

You may also want to consider why you have such a hard time with people who have differing opinions to yours???  YOU SOUND VERY INSECURE & CHILDISH!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Silly clown makes his own case.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]HOMOPHOBIA   Paul is "homophobic". Are you Paulphobic? If you will notice, in your own stalking hyperbolic rant, you have failed to review the eptithets "backwoods" "bible thumper" and "fool" rants of the Varitek worshiper, Harness. It's called stalking rants of agnry insults instigated by a man with a pea brain and a lot of idle time. He's disabled in context, you feigned indignant modern moral authority. "Race baiting" and "race hustling exploitation" is the essense of the history of the Democrat Patry and most Red Sox fans. "Race baiting" and "race hustling exploitation" is the essense of the history of the Democrat Patry and most Red Sox fans. You are bad acting NYT shill.  

Wow!  You are sick!!!

Paul?  As in the apostle Paul???  You might want to actually read that Bible of yours...  Having said that, what's your point?

Hyperbolic rant?  I'll leave that to you, but add the adjective nonsensical to non sequitur, of which you are the master!

Eptithets???  I assume you mean epithets???  Although I'm sure you're not sure!

Backwoods??  Bible thumper???  Fools???  Why does what someone else said justify YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR????  Never read that in YOUR Bible.  Mine either!

"you feigned indignant modern moral authority"  I assume you're talking to me, although the way you construct simple sentences it's often hard to tell.  As you are often want to do, you have trouble stringing together a coherent sentence.  If I can take a swing at interpreting 3rd grade English????
    You believe I'm judging you with a very modern relativist moral code inconsistent with YOUR firm footing on Biblical standards???  Close????
    WRONG AGAIN!!!  My, or any, objective judgement of you would be, and is,  consistent with the scriptures of the Old and New Testament (feel free to pick the version....)  I'm simply judging you by your self professed Biblical moral code.
    That was probably difficult for you to follow, but try to stay with me!!!!  Even a fool is capable of learning.

"Race baiting" and "race hustling exploitation" is the essence of the history of the Democrat Patry and most Red Sox fans.   Another well crafted sentence!!!  :)   NOT!  
      You finally got something right though!!!  BUT.....  You are so blind to your own pathological use of the same race baiting, racial demagoguery, & racial politics that you accuse Liberals of doing.  I know, I know.....  "Well they did it first?"   Again...  3rd grade logic!   RIGHT!  That's your juvenile justification for everything!  HOW OLD ARE YOU??   ARE YOU EDUCATED???  YOU call yourself a Christian, RIGHT???

"Race baiting" and "race hustling exploitation" is the essense (sp.) of the history of the Democrat Patry (sp.) and most Red Sox fans. 
    WOW!!!  So that's why you do itso often???  You and Al Sharpton would get along well!

You are bad acting NYT shill.   (I won't even mention the grammar :)
    Hmmmmm???  You really don't get it, do you?????  I can't stand the NYT!
    I'm a Christian. A Conservative. A Republican.  Pretty Right Wing also!
    I just don't like you or your hypocrisy!  YOU give Conservatives, Christians, Republicans, The Right Wing, The Tea Party, A BAD NAME!!!!!!
    It's HATEFUL GUYS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE OTHERS A BAD NAME!
    *  I have good friends who are liberals, gays, Democrats, NYT lovers, black, Hispanic, etc. etc. etc.   I doubt you have many friends???  Certainly none that are "different" than you????  Think differently!  Look differently?  Vote differently???  worship differently???  I think that's why it's so easy for you to HATE those who are different???  YES!!!!   HATE!!!!!!   Don't see that in MY New or Old Testament!
    you are a very small man with a weak mind!  You cling to your blind ideology & shallow faith because you're incapable of independent thought!  You constantly attack others in a lame attempt to bolster your ill conceived points.  

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!   Constantly reference your firm reliance on The Bible for your "moral code."  YET, your moral code obviously includes such things as slander, hate, race baiting, bigotry, out of control pride, condemnation, etc. etc. etc.   STRANGE?????   I don't see Christ / God lauding those virtues??????  

If you stayed away from the constant moralizing, I wouldn't care less what you said!  YOU put it on the table!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE] said the team would go all out on an AGONE run and he'd be likely be in a RedSox uniform by 7/31. What's today's date? You never said anything of the kind, Varitek jock sniffer. You 100% guaranteed AGon would be with Padres last spring! Never mentioned "likely be", you bad liar! Today's date is meaningless, other than you continue to be a disabled idiot with a lot of idle time. Without Crawbury, the team is looking up at NY - by several games. "The REDSOX will not pursue Crawford" - Softlaw. That isn't what Softaw said on Crawford. He said "Theo would have to be out of his mind to pursue Crawford". Too bad Theo was out of his mind! Without AGon this team is in 3rd place, you idiot! Crawford's OBP is minor league! YOu cheerleading the 142M acquisition! Now, bury your head with the O's, you said were for real, on the place Varitek said to kiss.

You are not only sick, but you are a liar. You said the RedSox would not pursue Crawford. I retorted that would make an all-out run for CC/Werth.

And I did say that they are set for an AGONE run and that there was a very good chance he'll be in Boston by 7/31/11. That's why I took the winter stance I did.
    To mock your cowardly 50/50 stance. My posts still exist, worm.

Make it worth my while and I'll expose you yet again.
    You are a abusive piece of filth who claims to process social graces.
    What a jerk you've become.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

harness, he was always a jerk. He just used to be right more often, so he didn't need to lie as much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]Cameron is "cutting it" in Florida with 3 homeruns and OBP of .321 in 16 games. Most Red Sox fans love Veritek and Wastefield but cruicify Ortiz in 2009 and 2010 and do not like colored players. It is a fact! harness is a loser who claims pain and injuries as excuses for excessive idle time board bully with a lot of idle time. his entire self esteem is tied up in a two time loser off the field old 40 year old fan favorite getting ready to be kicked out of baseball catcher.  

Do you think these fans would have a problem if the Red Sox player were teal, magenta, or mauve?

The Hindu deity Krishna is depicted in blue.

With a bit of a different shade than the popular Blue Man Group.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]harness, he was always a jerk. He just used to be right more often, so he didn't need to lie as much.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

It's more than the lying, Moon.
    He's gone from being narsistic to psychotic gutter trash.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]I washed today too
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

Have any photos s-p?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.