Can Bogaerts Play 3rd? Let's find out!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Can Bogaerts Play 3rd? Let's find out!

Everytim time I turn around there's a new 20-year old phenom somewhere in the league. This guy's getting a lot of raves. I assume he's not on the 40-day roster, but that's fixable. Let's see what he's got. There's no chance he's worse (at this stage) than Middlebrooks. What saeth ye, fellow gurus?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: Can Bogaerts Play 3rd? Let's find out!

The best idea would be to let Iglesias lose the 3B job first...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I think the plan is to start moving him around once he hits Pawtucket, which should be soon.

Mandolin player and reluctant admirer of the New York Yankees

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to notin's comment:

The best idea would be to let Iglesias lose the 3B job first...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

Iggy will be the SS next year I would assume.  I don't think he has ever "had" the 3b job. He is more suited for SS with his range and lack of pop.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

How many dumb post do we need trashing Middlebrooks?

You fools are going to look real stupid when Middlebrooks gets back into a groove. But, then again if they traded him and he became a star elsewhere, you sad sacks would be the first to whine about it, too.

"There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why.....I dream of things that never were and ask why not?"- Robert Kennedy

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

You fools are going to look real stupid when Middlebrooks gets back into a groove. But, then again if they traded him and he became a star elsewhere, you sad sacks would be the first to whine about it, too.

"There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why.....I dream of things that never were and ask why not?"- Robert Kennedy

I have never had faith in Middlebrooks and think he is probably the second coming of Butch Hobson.  He makes me look bad for short stretches, but I doubt he goes on to "star" anywhile.

I do agree he will get A LOT more fans if/after he is dealt.  Like Reddick did..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I think any good shortstop would not have much difficulty adjusting to third base. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

.....and what will you look like if he continues to look lost at the plate....AND in the field  for the rest of the season.  Play the people who are performing.....he's simply not performing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to notin's comment:

I have never had faith in Middlebrooks and think he is probably the second coming of Butch Hobson.  He makes meook bad for short stretches, but I doubt he goes on to "star" anywhefe.

I do agree he will get A LOT more fans if/after he is dealt.  Like Reddick did..

Although all of those Reddick fans seem to be gone now for some odd reason.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

I think the plan is to start moving him around once he hits Pawtucket, which should be soon.

Mandolin player and reluctant admirer of the New York Yankees

He's been in Pawtucket for at least the last couple of games

Sections
Shortcuts