Can John Lackey be of any use?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRuleTheRoost. Show SoxRuleTheRoost's posts

Can John Lackey be of any use?

What will John Lackey be doing this summer. Will he be with the team? Will he go on the road. Could he help the catchers and pitchers, by watching videos of upcoming batters and helping with a game plan. Seems like it would help keep his head in the game, so maybe it could help him next year. Will Valentine try to involve him, in some way? Or will he just be glad he doesn't have to deal with him? The biggest thing, I don't like about Lackey was showing up his teammates if someone made an error. I still hope he will be useful down the road.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Re: Can John Lackey be of any use?

I hope he focusses 100% on rehab.  If that allows for some contribution to the team in 2012 I'm all for it but it's not a priority.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Lackey will be a useful go-fer to bring coffee to Larry Lucchino on chilly days & nights.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncsoxfan4life. Show ncsoxfan4life's posts

YOU DON'T WANT HIM AROUND !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

May we please enjoy an entire season of not having to see, talk about or think about John Lackey?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Can John Lackey be of any use?:
    [QUOTE]What will John Lackey be doing this summer. Posted by SoxRuleTheRoost[/QUOTE]

Personally I would keep him as far away from the clubhouse as possible.  This years team and fans don't need any memories from last season. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

He can be our DH platoon.  He showed us hell of a swing against Phillies last season. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

He could bring the chicken and beer......it would save on the delivery charges!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Of all of the Bone Head signings by the Red Sox, Lackey has to rank as right up there with the worst.  

A one word answer to your question is NO.

Thanks Theo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NOT HARDLY !!   MOST OF THE ABOVE, BEAT ME TO IT (CHICKEN & BEER RUNNER)........   GO SOX & GO BOBBY V. !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BVTsoxfan. Show BVTsoxfan's posts

In Response to Re: Can John Lackey be of any use?:
    [QUOTE]He could bring the chicken and beer......it would save on the delivery charges!
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]
    DANG - you beat me to it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

In Response to Re: Can John Lackey be of any use?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can John Lackey be of any use? : DANG - you beat me to it!
    Posted by BVTsoxfan[/QUOTE]

Well, it's obvious that being the designated player number 2 on the video games may delay his recovery from surgery!

Sections
Shortcuts