Can Rays Catch the Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Re: Can Rays Catch the Yankees

No they cannot! And please do something about the rainman Moonslow continuing to perpetuate this season long pipe dream of lunacy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Roid Sox fan would love it if the Yankees didn't make the playoffs.  Both the Roid Sox and Yankees have punched their tickets and after today, the Yankees are 9 Games ahead of the Rays and tied with the Roid Sox in the loss column.  Nice try Roid Sox fans but the playoffs aren't going to be that easy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I said "highly unlikely".

The pipedream is in your swelled and deluded head.

Now the clown is calling for "banning" other posters, after his months and months of rants against censorship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

In Response to Re: Can Rays Catch the Yankees:
    [QUOTE]I realize the Rays don't have enough lumber to hang in there any longer.   But an obnxioious Yankee fan recently posed the question as to whether Tampa could overtake Boston on the MLB Yankee board.  Knowing he reads our Globe Board I decided to stick to him here.  And it also served the purpose of riling up a few other Yank fans who can dish it out but can't take it. 
    Posted by fenwayjack2[/QUOTE]
     I don't think you riled any Yankee fans; not one. We know this is a Sox board, we try to be respectful. However, we can all do the math, and your question is equally relevant for either the Sox or the Yanks. I think by now we all know that these two teams are as about as close to each other in overall talent as they have been in many years. It's fun. I hope we're all enjoying this season.