1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters

ahhh, no problem.   he can get that fast ball back up to 95 with one phone call.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters

If he thinks he is going to pitch in the bigs again then good luck....maybe he just wants to pitch...he's done it his whole life. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

I cant believe this thread, another fine job there

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters:
    In Response to Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters : First Troll, you still haven't taken my advice. You forgot to change your avatar to: Stop cyberstalking me; coming to all my threads and making personal attacks. All you're good for is setting up the game thread ; you wait for Peter Abraham to post the lineup 3 hours before the game and copy and paste it. You talk to yourself for three hours on your game thread and then when the game starts you provide astute analysis such as "boy did you see the bat hit the ball; boy that ball went far". Keep up the great work Troll!
    Posted by 2004Idiots

I already told you, i am not cyber stalking you, i am following your threads so i don't have to open my twitter. What i do on the game thread is not different than what you did, with the exception of not posting 20 more reply's from twitter.
    How is this thread any different from my game thread, all you did was post an article from someone else so you would have another reason to use your photoshop again.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters:
    It's unclear whether Clemens has designs on a serious comeback or if this is merely a brief publicity stunt that independent leagues are known for. Actually, it's perfectly clear. It's a publicity stunt to try and change the narrative from his PED career. The criminal standard is high, but there is clearly enough circumstancial and direct evidence to show that Clemens was a probability steroids user.
    Posted by TrotterNixon

actually i agree, the only thing left for him to do at this point is to try and steer the conversation of his use to whether he can make a comeback or not, and the way the media is, it may just work to some point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Rocket would like to join the Popeyes/Beer Brigade...can you blame him? Texas s-t kickers, whompin' and a stompin', running their mouths, showing their arrogance. He's better now than Lackey, Beckett, that's for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

The sad thing is a 50 year old clemen's 87 mph fastball is almost as fast as our 17 mil a year ace's fastball

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Oh my goodness . Goodness gracious. It's Roger Clemens. In the Skeeters' dugout.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

West Nile Skeeters....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Actually, it's perfectly clear. It's a publicity stunt to try and change the narrative from his PED career. The criminal standard is high, but there is clearly enough circumstancial and direct evidence to show that Clemens was a probability steroids user."

Bingo sir! Perfectly stated, agree 100 percent

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Bobby V: No, please tell me Ben didn't just sign Clemens. HELP!!!!!!
    Posted by 2004Idiots

LOL................

Sections
Shortcuts