1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters

The plan is to get signed by Houston for a few games this season.  This would put off the hall of fame voting for another 5 years.  By then all will be forgotten..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters

In Response to Re: Can you believe this? Roger Clemens making comeback - with Sugar Land Skeeters:
    I know this will sound completely insane, but if Clemens looks even half-decent pitching in the independent leagues, I would want the Red Sox to sign him for the last couple weeks of the season. Imagine how cool it would be for him to set two records in that final regular season series in New York: sole possession of first place on the all-time franchise wins list, and oldest pitcher to ever win a game (beating out Moyer's milestone from earlier in the year). I honestly hope it happens. Money won't be a factor anymore, it would make things very exciting, and it's not as though the team would have anything to lose. Bring Clemens back to where he started. Let bygones be bygones. And if the Red Sox don't do this, the Astros certainly should; the spectacle would sell out their ballpark.
    Posted by davidap

Good idea, it would be great to see him

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

He Will Pitch This Sunday, Keep Us Updated Moon..........

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts