Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in.And Beckett will pitch Wednesday.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in...

Time to trade Ellsbury in the off season. He can't stay on the field to save himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in...

Nothing is surprising at this point. It just gets worse and worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Ells just might be the most fragile player in major league history.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in.And Beckett will pitch Wednesday.:
      Nick Cafardo ‏ @ nickcafardo Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in. And brianmacp Beckett will pitch Wednesday.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Is Ellsbury the new Jed Lowrie?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from practial. Show practial's posts

This team gats more sickening all the time. Ben following then since the late 50's and now I don't give a crap. Don't expect them to win. Hope they lose .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in.And Beckett will pitch Wednesday.:
    Nothing is surprising at this point. It just gets worse and worse.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I told you it would get worse, much worse

In hindsight, Ellsbury's trade value was at an all time high this winter.  But it works both ways, it won't take Matt Kemp money now to re-sign him.  At least it shouldn't.  Man, could you imagine how much Crawford would have gotten out of Theo if Boras were his agent?  Can you say "Joey Votto"?!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motown9009. Show Motown9009's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in.And Beckett will pitch Wednesday.:
    Did anyone see the tremendous catch that he made near the 420 sign? He may just have a bruise or a sore muscle. Why the need to bash? Are you really Red Sox fans?
    Posted by Calzone65

I think we're at the point of the season where you play through bruises and sore muscles. They have enough injuries and they're losing ground. And a guy who missed half the year shouldn't be taking days off for a bruise. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motown9009. Show Motown9009's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in.And Beckett will pitch Wednesday. : I don't really know all of the details since I am sitting here on my couch and the Sox medical staff has not been in touch with me today.
    Posted by Calzone65

Well if it's as minor as Bobby V says it is or either of the things you speculated he should be playing at this point of the season. They need wins now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I just think Ells wants out of Boston so bad. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Why do the simpletons need to blame the injuries on the player or the FO? Amazing that such stupidity exists.
    Posted by Calzone65

He's had one game off since he returned.  We have the pink hatters thinking that it is an epidemic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Can you believe this?Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in.And Beckett will pitch Wednesday.:
      Nick Cafardo ‏ @ nickcafardo Ellsbury has a leg issue and being scratched is more preventative according to Bobby V. Kalish is in. And brianmacp Beckett will pitch Wednesday.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

I love Ells but an injury prone player at his age rarely changes over time. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fenwayjimy. Show Fenwayjimy's posts

It was a great catch that he got injured on. He'll be out a day or two according to BV.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motown9009. Show Motown9009's posts

I find it ironic that in one thread I'm discussing Nomar, and how they were right to get rid of him because he became injury prone....and in this thread people are suggesting we hold onto Jacoby because missing half of this year and most of 2010 doesn't suggest he's injury prone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I find it ironic that in one thread I'm discussing Nomar, and how they were right to get rid of him because he became injury prone....and in this thread people are suggesting we hold onto Jacoby because missing half of this year and most of 2010 doesn't suggest he's injury prone.
    Posted by Motown9009

Not for nothing, but I just re-read the posts, and not a single person suggested we extend him.

FWIW, I think he is collision-prone, not injury-prone, but it would make no sense to extend him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

And as I speak, Ellsbury dragged his injured leg onto the field to try to help us win.

Sections
Shortcuts