can you name the poster?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: can you name the poster?

Tony Clark was great in Detroit.
    Andrew Jones was on his way to a possible HOF.
    Gagne got off the juice.
    Jim Rice kinda died suddenly.
    Barry Zito, nuff said.
    Jack Clark.
    Canseco was a hanger on for so many teams in his last years, and he wasn't that old.
    Juan Gonzalez, superstar roider to taking a minor league contract and vanishing.
    Jason Werth, last season.
    Travis Hafner has been mediocre and injured for years.
    Grady Sizemore.
    Bet you can name a ton of others.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: can you name the poster?:
    In Response to Re: can you name the poster? :
    In Response to Re: can you name the poster? : The irony is not lost on me that, since babe's dissapearance, you are the only poster who seems to reference him. Posted by SpacemanEephus[ That was my second post about Babe since he left. You of course can't verify that since you were not here neither since Babe mysteriously departed. My guess is that Babe got fired from his office job due to abusing Internet priviledges. Will you be on here all day long like you were in your previous job in Brooklyn? The parrot on the shoulder was comical.
    Posted by Calzone65

lol. You have made at least 20 referneces to babe since he left.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Time to get ready for dinner. I'm thinking something with Parmesan & a side of pasta Putenesca.

Perhaps this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vincents_images/6254937111/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

poor pike, he makes a frank calzone reference and he becomes the slur. justice?
    Posted by dannycater

Not fair. Frank Calzone was a decent third baseman back in the day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Call me 'kielbasa' and I'll consider it a compliment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: can you name the poster? :
    In Response to Re: can you name the poster? : The irony is not lost on me that, since babe's dissapearance, you are the only poster who seems to reference him. Posted by SpacemanEephus[ That was my second post about Babe since he left. You of course can't verify that since you were not here neither since Babe mysteriously departed. My guess is that Babe got fired from his office job due to abusing Internet priviledges. Will you be on here all day long like you were in your previous job in Brooklyn? The parrot on the shoulder was comical.
    Posted by Calzone65

You are right.  I have no idea what you posted whilst i was away.  But, since I have returned to board action, you are the only person I have seen post anything about babe.  That I can verify.  And the irony still holds.

And, in an even more ironic turn, you are getting digs in about how much time I spend on th board?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: can you name the poster? : I'll down a bunch of cayenne and lemon juice tonight for penance.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

HA! better yet, drop a shot of ol #7 into a tall bud draft after you take a good swig. much better way of asking for penance. I know spacebro. I once did 4 of those bad boys and while my buds were helping me off the floor I saw God! my hand on my heart.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: can you name the poster? : HA! better yet, drop a shot of ol #7 into a tall bud draft after you take a good swig. much better way of asking for penance. I know spacebro. I once did 4 of those bad boys and while my buds were helping me off the floor I saw God! my hand on my heart.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Ha.  No doubt Hammah.  Thats when you gotta smoke a jay to even out ... not that I ever have ... well, I did once ... but I didn't inhale.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: can you name the poster? : Ha.  No doubt Hammah.  Thats when you gotta smoke a jay to even out ... not that I ever have ... well, I did once ... but I didn't inhale.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

bwahahahahahahaha! well chum, I sure as hell did...........alot..........thai sticks and vietnamese gold was so cheap that all ya had to do was trade papasan a couple of cartons of smokes way back 40 years ago when I was young and dumb. however, that said, I never smoked on the flight line. man, I had two choices in the nam. become an alcoholic or smoke herb! yeah right! I did both! lol....now I'm just doing rum and cokes. great to hear from you man. hope mama space and baby space are doing good.

Sections
Shortcuts