Can't believe no one started a thread about this!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this!

Ahhh..there you are..can you read is the question? A straight answer would be nice, but apparently you arent capable of that...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this!:
    [QUOTE] Ahhh..there you are..can you read is the question? A straight answer would be nice, but apparently you arent capable of that...
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Can you do me a favor and put up a "youtube" link. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean a "youtu.be" link. Do you have one of those?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! : Can you do me a favor and put up a "youtube" link. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean a "youtu.be" link. Do you have one of those?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I understand your 1st question to SR..I said in my post that the link worked..I asked what your comment that you wrote meant..here it is again...
    "Doesn't help that your pal "southpaw" acts like it's all good. What's up with that, self-appointed "Sheriff" of the board?"
    to which MY response was...act like what is all good Kim? please explain..I liked the post, nothing more..The link worked and i posted it on my facebook also..Sheriff is his username, so I addressed him as such..
    You then answered another posters comment
    at which time I asked you to answer MY question. You then said...
    You know, if you could read, it would be soooo much better. and finally your last post...
    Can you do me a favor and put up a "youtube" link. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean a "youtu.be" link. Do you have one of those?

Real grown up kid..I did nothing for you to have such a response..sounds like another paranoid rant..several posters before me obviously clicked the link and had a laugh..Your the only one with a problem it seems..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Abolsutely made my day. Priceless. You guys in Boston have no idea how lucky you are to have these two calling games. Pure Magic. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! : I understand your 1st question to SR..I said in my post that the link worked..I asked what your comment that you wrote meant..here it is again... "Doesn't help that your pal "southpaw" acts like it's all good. What's up with that, self-appointed "Sheriff" of the board?" to which MY response was... act like what is all good Kim? please explain..I liked the post, nothing more..The link worked and i posted it on my facebook also..Sheriff is his username, so I addressed him as such.. You then answered another posters comment at which time I asked you to answer MY question. You then said... You know, if you could read, it would be soooo much better. and finally your last post... Can you do me a favor and put up a "youtube" link. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean a "youtu.be" link. Do you have one of those? Real grown up kid..I did nothing for you to have such a response..sounds like another paranoid rant..several posters before me obviously clicked the link and had a laugh..Your the only one with a problem it seems..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Anyone who wants to can click on the link.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Abolsutely made my day. Priceless. You guys in Boston have no idea how lucky you are to have these two calling games. Pure Magic. 
    Posted by jamesey271975[/QUOTE]

Very cute dog, btw.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

What the heck is Kim ranting and raving about now?

A 30-second Google search is sufficient to figure out what "youtu.be" is without picking a random fight about it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]What the heck is Kim ranting and raving about now? A 30-second Google search is sufficient to figure out what "youtu.be" is without picking a random fight about it. 
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say, Nagy. Funny you guys aren't around, and then there you go, you're both back on the board. Are you sharing a chair?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! : Whatever you say, Nagy. Funny you guys aren't around, and then there you go, you're both back on the board. Are you sharing a chair?
    Right, I forgot...you think I'm MikeNagy because we sound alike (apparently) and sometimes post on the same threads. Pretty irrefutable evidence you've got there, Inspector. It stands to reason, since it's a known fact that everyone who disagrees with the holy trinity of you, Pike, and Smiley must be the same person, or secretly in league. 

You can always be counted on to follow up on saying something dumb by saying something even dumber.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! : Right, I forgot...you think I'm MikeNagy because we sound alike (apparently) and sometimes post on the same threads. Pretty irrefutable evidence you've got there, Inspector. It stands to reason, since it's a known fact that everyone who disagrees with the holy trinity of you, Pike, and Smiley must be the same person, or secretly in league.  You can always be counted on to follow up on saying something dumb by saying something even dumber.
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

Quite the piece of work huh Flapjack?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]How come your "youtube" link has a "youtu.be" spelling?

Now that you've picked a fight with some posters over the placement of the dot in the youtube address link, my answer is I really don't know why it's like that and I really don't care.  All I did was copy the link and saw that it worked. 

Now can we get back to tittie talk? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This thread is getting milked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! : Now that you've picked a fight with some posters over the placement of the dot in the youtube address link, my answer is I really don't know why it's like that and I really don't care.  All I did was copy the link and saw that it worked.  Now can we get back to tittie talk? 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Im all for that...didnt understand what I did to her..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! : Now that you've picked a fight with some posters over the placement of the dot in the youtube address link, my answer is I really don't know why it's like that and I really don't care.  All I did was copy the link and saw that it worked.  Now can we get back to tittie talk? 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

It's all good, I saw it on You.bo.ob., when I was at Hooters.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't believe no one started a thread about this! :  It's all good, I saw it on You.bo.ob., when I was at Hooters.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

nice..lol