Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3434365070743

It's NOT media driven.

The stories since ST were NOT overblown.

This team is despicable.

Just look at Shoppach's little pug face, challenging Ochoa, seemingly to do something. This is professionalism?

How were BOTH of those players not IMMEDIATELY sent home?

Because for MONTHS ownership was backing players, and players knew they could do whatever the flying f*** they wanted.

I wish Ochoa would have bloodied someone's face, but he was the only professional in the dugout at the time.

Yeah, but it's all media driven. It's clear to me how much the players and beat reporters have been lying all season. I'm starting to believe just about every national story has been spot on. The evidence is stacking up beyond what even the most excuse making, forgiving, brick buying goof can defend.

I'm so glad Shoppach is gone, what a piece of garbage. The look on his face, I wish a right cross landed him on the bench. On top of that, the guy is a total stiff.

I'm just (almost) beyond words. This is unreal.

I'd happily see them release most of these players, and take a step back for 3-5 years if it meant cleaning up this nonsense, and getting back to what worked.

Cut 'em all, they don't DESERVE the honor of wearing those jerseys.

Is this how Cincinnati Bengals fans feel?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

Maybe thats the answer as to why shoppach is gone, instead of Salty. Beginning of the season, there were reports he stormed into Valentines office more than once and demanded more playing time. Just what the Mets need. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout:
    Maybe thats the answer as to why shoppach is gone, instead instead of Salty. Beginning of the season, there were reports he stormed into Valentines office more than once and demanded more playing time. Just what the Mets need. 
    Posted by J-BAY

What's alarming is that video is from the end of April. He was allowed to collect a paycheck from thsi team for May, June and July AFTER this happened.

I wish I knew who that punk was that threw the seeds, Shoppach is catching a lot of grief, deservedly so, but that other schlub is just as much to blame.

I can't imagine BV let this go, which then makes me wonder how this all played out. Early in the season, all reports were ownership siding with the players every time....this seems to support that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

on weei this morning they said Lester threw sunflower seeds at Ochoa which was what started teh whole thing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I looked as closely as I could. The height seems about right. I don't know. That's ugly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Lester is a loser - he needs to go.   He has been a jerk for two years straight.

That team is full of horrible people.

Pedroia "the Leader" is as bad as any of them.  Of course now he is saying "we don't want anyone fired"

Right.

Terrible people lead to terrible teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Word has it Beckett threw seeds too but they sailed wide.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout:
    on weei this morning they said Lester threw sunflower seeds at Ochoa which was what started teh whole thing
    Posted by xdrive

They did not say it was Lester. Said they couldn't tell, whoever it was threw the seeds with his left hand....and speculated who was left handed. I'm right handed and could throw anything with my left hand, let alone sun flower seeds.They also commented you dont know the context in which it was done, could have been a joke. What they took issue with was shoppack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Word has it Beckett threw seeds too but they sailed wide.
    Posted by 86redsox

Acutually if it was Beckett Ochoa would've hit those seeds straight back about 400 ft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

So many sissy posters on this forum railing against those of us who were not afraid to question.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Maybe thats the answer as to why shoppach is gone, instead of Salty. Beginning of the season, there were reports he stormed into Valentines office more than once and demanded more playing time. Just what the Mets need. 
    Posted by J-BAY

For Jumpin Jimeny's sake JBAY.... Shoppach is only a newcomer to this bull team that sunk long ago. DONT FORGET THAT TITO WAS RUINED BECAUSE THESE AZZ_WIPES DISRESPECTED HIM>>> TITO!!!!!!!!!  NOt just Bobby V. 

ORTIZ
    PEDROIA
    YOUK
    AGON
    BECKETT
    LACKEY
    LESTER

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY~!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : For Jumpin Jimeny's sake JBAY.... Shoppach is only a newcomer to this bull team that sunk long ago. DONT FORGET THAT TITO WAS RUINED BECAUSE THESE AZZ_WIPES DISRESPECTED HIM /> />> TITO!!!!!!!!!  NOt just Bobby V.  ORTIZ PEDROIA YOUK AGON BECKETT LACKEY LESTER GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY~!!
    Posted by EnchiladaT

whats last year have to do with them deciding to trade shoppach, B? IF he was a problem, as demonstrated in this video, which is the OP topic ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Not good enough. Let me hear about the other problems from you! Come on now tell us how you see the overall situation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : Acutually if it was Beckett Ochoa would've hit those seeds straight back about 400 ft.
    Posted by stan17

LOL.....very good "stan17".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I watched it too...Doesnt look like much of anything to me...certainly not what its being made out to be...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : For Jumpin Jimeny's sake JBAY.... Shoppach is only a newcomer to this bull team that sunk long ago. DONT FORGET THAT TITO WAS RUINED BECAUSE THESE AZZ_WIPES DISRESPECTED HIM />>> TITO!!!!!!!!!  NOt just Bobby V.  ORTIZ PEDROIA YOUK AGON BECKETT LACKEY LESTER GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY~!!
    Posted by EnchiladaT

Especially Lackey along with his Texas buddy Beckett and side kick Lester.  If it wasn't for BV pulling aside Bucholz and telling him to go his own way, and not joining this maverick gang, CB would probably have gone bad too. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

"not a big a deal as it is made out to be" ????? Huh???? This team is in chaos. they suck. Does it matter if this is a minor incident when we consider the all encompassing fact: this team turned on Terry prior to August 2011!

What don't you BLIND HOMERS understand?

A bunch of bleepin Chamberlains me thinks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Whoever it was, it was clearly a "punk" move.  It certainly looked like somebody just flat out doing an "IN YOUR FACE," f off!  Why?  Because they all know they can.  They know beyond any doubt they don't have to listen to anybody!  Not one single coach!!!  Not the manager!  Nobody!  I too wish Ochoa had pulled a Billy Martin, but he would have been gone the next day.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with this entire team.  To a man (or little boy).  These guys are totally out of control!  NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!  THE INMATES ARE STILL RUNNING THE ASYLUM!!!   & yes!  I get that it was April.  Who cares!  Just one more peice of anecdotal evidence that this entire team is out of control!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Not good enough. Let me hear about the other problems from you! Come on now tell us how you see the overall situation.
    Posted by EnchiladaT

I think the problem is wide and varied, B with enough blame to go around. I dont think the Francona situation was handled well or correctly. While I think it was time for him to go, that wasnt the way to go about it. Not only do I not think Valentine was the right guy to replace him, I think he was the worse choice they could have made. After playing for Francona, many for several years, for ownership to expect them to accept BV, was not realistic, IMO. That said, I don't think this is all on him. He came into a bad situation that apparently got worse, instead of better. For whatever reason, the players don't want to play for him. Right or wrong, you're not going to win games that way. For those who want the team blown up, are being unrealistic, can't and won't happen. It's hard to say what has actually transpired, being on the outside looking in. I hesitate to point fingers for that reason. I find it perplexing for those who called for Gonzo to be a leader, are now criticizing him for representing the players on this issue, when asked. I do think there is some level of dysfunction. who and what is causing it, is for the front office to determine and make the necessary changes, although the big contracts will handcuff them, to some extent. I also think the media took hold last Septmeber and won't let go. It's hard to move on, that way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Agree!  After 86 years I will gladly take the modest "risk" of finishing last the next 5 years  if it means JETTISONING this crop of bad apples.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

One only gets a snippet of the conversation.  Shop could've been talking about what someone else said to him for all we know.  The entire context is needed here.  Don't know about the seeds, though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

"not a big a deal as it is made out to be" ????? Huh???? This team is in chaos. they suck. Does it matter if this is a minor incident when we consider the all encompassing fact: this team turned on Terry prior to August 2011! What don't you BLIND HOMERS understand? A bunch of bleepin Chamberlains me thinks.
    Posted by EnchiladaT

Yes, this ONE incident doesnt look like much of anything but some clowning around to me...Never did I say this team wasnt in chaos...Try not to put words in my mouth...You should probably read some of my comments ive made about this team on here recently before you start the blind homer bit B....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

One only gets a snippet of the conversation.  Shop could've been talking about what someone else said to him for all we know.  The entire context is needed here.  Don't know about the seeds, though.
    Posted by rickerd2

Certainly looks bad but we don't have the entire context.  Hard to figure how a handful of seeds to the face is anything other than it appears to be.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I could not be more disappointed with Pedroia!  I love the guy!  He does play the game the right way!  He never gives in!

BUT!  His punk move in publicly calling out bobby v., in the early Youk controversy was disappointing.  Had he said, "I talked to bobby, & told him he was out of line with his comments about Youk," I could handle that.  Now, he seems to be weaseling out of demanding a meeting over bobby v. leaving Lester in too long???  Whatever the case, I'm not buying that he & bobby have been fast friends since the Youk incident!  Pedey's contention that he & bobby are great, just doesn't pass the smell test!

Bobby V. was the worst choice possible, but these players have become punks!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : Yes, this ONE incident doesnt look like much of anything but some clowning around to me...Never did I say this team wasnt in chaos...Try not to put words in my mouth...You should probably read some of my comments ive made about this team on here recently before you start the blind homer bit B....
    Posted by southpaw777

Sure didn't look like "clowning around" to me!  Looked like an in your face, F off!  Then an out & out challenge to do something about it by Shoppach? Kelly F'n Shoppach. A role player at BEST, who's openly DEMANDING more playing time. I'm glad the guy is gone!

No offense southpaw777. Just my read on it.

Sections
Shortcuts