Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : Sure didn't look like "clowning around" to me!  Looked like an in your face, F off!  Then an out & out challenge to do something about it by Shoppach? Kelly F'n Shoppach. A role player at BEST, who's openly DEMANDING more playing time. I'm glad the guy is gone! No offense southpaw777. Just my read on it.
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know too many instances when a handful of anthing to the face is "clowing around".  It looked like Lester who tossed the seeds but hard to tell for sure.

Youk is kind of in the middle of it too, he stands up and acts like he is stretching or something, maybe getting ready to break up a fight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout

In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : Yeah, I don't know too many instances when a handful of anthing to the face is "clowing around".  It looked like Lester who tossed the seeds but hard to tell for sure. Youk is kind of in the middle of it too, he stands up and acts like he is stretching or something, maybe getting ready to break up a fight?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

ooooh yes!  I had forgotten what it was like to be in that situation... stretching and thinking inside okay it might be go time. Nice observation. Grade: A

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can't make this stuff up: Video of player throwing seeds in coaches face, in the dugout : Sure didn't look like "clowning around" to me!  Looked like an in your face, F off!  Then an out & out challenge to do something about it by Shoppach? Kelly F'n Shoppach. A role player at BEST, who's openly DEMANDING more playing time. I'm glad the guy is gone! No offense southpaw777. Just my read on it.
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

No offense taken rsdd...I never claimed I was right or wrong, just how it looked to me...i very well could be wrong. Just giving my opinion on this one situation...
    Overall this team is a complete mess, that much is true...And its going to take a whole lot of changes this offseason to try to begin to right this ship...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Bumping thread to rid the front page of 2004 idiots redundancy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

As for it possibly being a joke...

Not one person in that dugout cracked a smile. If that WAS a joke, it was the worst joke in history.

I'm convinced it IS Lester, the face looks about right, the height is right, left handed toss, and a little beard kinda thing Lester had.

This was right in the midst of national reporters commenting on the toxicity of the clubhouse, as local writers denied it all. Also, Ochoa is a Valentine guy, I wonder if he was BV's "hard a$$", which, obviously, would not go over well with the entitled group of players on this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]"not a big a deal as it is made out to be" ????? Huh???? This team is in chaos. they suck. Does it matter if this is a minor incident when we consider the all encompassing fact: this team turned on Terry prior to August 2011! What don't you BLIND HOMERS understand? A bunch of bleepin Chamberlains me thinks.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Richard or Wilt?Laughing