3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Can't Wait to See that Jackie Robinson Movie and Hear About His Story

Softy is so racist that he is criticizing a Jackie Robinson movie? It is an important story. Anyone is under 40 was born after he died. This is the perfect time for this film. I guess you hate every WWII(the most over covered event in human history) must be old too.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Can't tell if this is the sarcastic softy of recent times or not.

Oh Moon.....of course you knew.  You just live in hope as good people should.  He's evil, or pretends to be evil.  Same difference.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Thoroughly entertaining. As far as the movie is concerned, I'll pass. I know I'll be missing some great stuff.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

That seems unpossible to me

Noting more embarrassing than being captiously petty and being a hypocritical fool. 

Noting like a bit of Ralph Wiggum:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSD9lPVY6Q

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I haven't criticized this "perfect time for this film" movie. It's a story that America doesn't know about. Boston has come a long way, but it still has mostly racist low economic class European immigrants with a big chip on their shoulders. The popularity of Red Sox players is tired directly to this racist class of people. There are some good Irish and Polish people, but racism is deep seated and I hope this movie is watched by all Boston area Irish and Polish communities who have such a terrible history of racism and economic class jealousy.

Actually French Canadians are the largest ethnic group in New England and are more Italians here than Poles. At least no New England has tried to bring back Jim Crow like NC is trying to do in the state house right now.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

The problem with 42 has nothing to do with Softy's white-fear bigoted criticisms.  The problem is that it looks laaaaaame.  From the trailer I know several things: the acting is horrible, the script is trite, and the sentimentality overbearing.  I'll pass.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts