Caption this.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Caption this.....

Embedded image permalink

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/status/436245431614701568/photo/1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: Caption this.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I knew you'd come through.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

what else could it B ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

"I would like to  take this opportunity to thank the press assembled here for baiting me with questions regarding my uncertain contract status for 2015.  I appreciate the challenge of resisting the temptation to answer these leading questions frankly and honestly.  So, it is with a great appreciation for making me a better person in the eyes of the sports radio jockeys and a portion of the Sox fan base, who may or not be holier than thou and waiting like rabid dogs to judge me for my smallest gaffe, that I choose to refrain from divulging any thoughts about my future and will henceforth stick to the pat, stock, mild, and safely boring answers that don't mean anything.  Thank you."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

What I really meant to say was that I absolutely love the Red Sox and I will only play for them until my career is over. Even if that means playing for free.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Embedded image permalink

No means no, Shank! Stop tryin' to feel my leg!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Sidenote:  The hilarious uneven sun burns the Boston media guys inevitably get within days of arrival in Ft. myers is an annual comedic masterstroke

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Sidenote:  The hilarious uneven sun burns the Boston media guys inevitably get within days of arrival in Ft. myers is an annual comedic masterstroke

Real men don't wear sunscreen. Not sure if CHB qualifies, thoughUndecidedTongue Out

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

"Do you guys remember my boy Torii Hunter on his head in the bullpen.  He got the same contract as me.  Does that sound F%$#ing fair to you moth&*(^%f^&ers?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Ortiz: "Rick from Pawn Stars offered me only $500 for my diamond necklace."  "Rick told Chum Lee to write me up but I refused."  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ortiz: "Rick from Pawn Stars offered me only $500 for my diamond necklace."  "Rick told Chum Lee to write me up but I refused."  

[/QUOTE]

LOL, good one! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Embedded image permalink

It's all about me, you know it's all about me, I need more respect, please respect me by giving me more money because I need to get some earrings to match my necklace.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

[QUOTE]

Embedded image permalink

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/status/436245431614701568/photo/1

[/QUOTE]

You mess with me and I unleash my CHB!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's all about me, you know it's all about me, I need more respect, please respect me by giving me more money because I need to get some earrings to match my necklace.

[/QUOTE]

Two thumbs down.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

DO:  "KNOCK, KNOCK"

DS:  "WHO'S THERE"

DO:  "BOO"

DS: "BOO, WHO?"

DO:  STOP YOUR WHINING!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DO:  "KNOCK, KNOCK"

DS:  "WHO'S THERE"

DO:  "BOO"

DS: "BOO, WHO?"

DO:  STOP YOUR WHINING!!!

[/QUOTE]

You get the GOLD!!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Due probably owns 3 or 4 Hummers on an island that is a measley 18.704 sq./m. Must be tough getting from his gated/private compound to the shopping centers in Santo Domingo.

[/QUOTE]

Ever been to the Dominican Rep? I have.

Anyone with a little money lives behind a gate, for good reason.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great picture from his celebrity Golf Tournament, where he raises millions of dollars for children in his native DR, and New England.

Yeah....this guy only thinks about himself. SMH

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Due probably owns 3 or 4 Hummers on an island that is a measley 18.704 sq./m. Must be tough getting from his gated/private compound to the shopping centers in Santo Domingo.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not sure where FajitaT is gettting racist comment is above..... I took it as living behind a gate as meaning keeping the blood suckers out and having privacy. 

If I had that kind of money, I'd surely have a gate. Doesn't make me a racist.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well my friend that sounds racist of you to make such a statement. Tell us what the "good reason" means. Please do tell.

[/QUOTE]

Is it racist to note that in countries with massive poverty and wealth inequity, rich people are targets of property crime?  Please stop being so obtuse.