Captured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wvwc61. Show wvwc61's posts

Re: Captured

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Sadly, though, if he does get the death penalty it will take a while to happen.

A slow death is what he deserves. Let him sweat on death row and think about dying. I feel badly that the ring leader died too quickly. Those low lifes deserve a slow death. Let them suffer like the people who were injured or the  people who lost their child and other loved ones. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Death is too merciful for this dirtbag

I didn't agree with the policy, but the worser part of me misses extraordinary rendition.

Watertown, boat, waterboard...  Now, let's 'gleen' some useful information.

I am not just looking for an "eye for an eye"  but I don't care what kind of extreme torture, waterboarding is fine, is used to extract information from this vile creature rag head. And make sure he is on a suicide watch. Any information that helps us to prevent this in the future is helpful.

I feel it is a shame we have open arms to any immigrants from repressive government countries and even fund part of their education here. Irrespective of background checks, many can be Manchurian Candidates or if they truly do like our way of life, terrorist groups then tell them they will kill their families if they don't participate in a jihad against us.

I am simplifying my interpretation of part of the Quran that it says that anyone who does not believe in Islam or does not convert, will be killed.

The problem I see is that if this happens again on our soil as 9/11 stopped planes being used as missles by air marshalls, locked cockpit doors & intensive annoying but needed body searches boarding planes, we may do something drastic and many peace loving Muslims will be affected...kept in camps as we did the Japanese in WW2.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

c'mon, softy isn't that bad. but, seriously, what's worse than death? 

Getting locked in a padded cell with Softy?

yeah..but you get a chance to beat the s h i t out of him....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

c'mon, softy isn't that bad. but, seriously, what's worse than death? 

Getting locked in a padded cell with Softy?

yeah...but you can get a chance to beat the s h i t out of him....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

He should be detained in a small padded cell.  His only human contact should be maimed victims and berieved family members who wish to confront him.  He should also be forced to watched the Boston Marathon on tv each year as we all give him the collective middle finger by continuing the tradition he hoped to destroy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I didn't agree with the policy, but the worser part of me misses extraordinary rendition.

Watertown, boat, waterboard...  Now, let's 'gleen' some useful information.

Despite TWM's portrayal of me as a liberal, I would be in favor of using whatever means is necessary to obtain information from this dirtbag. I don't need to hear what was done either. And when they are done with him toss him into prison for life and order the wardens to turn their back when Big Bubba decides that he likes 19 year old boys.

I thought Alan Dershowitz covered this pretty well with his call for a torture warrant.  I don't think it would qualify in this particular case, but it should be an option.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Yes, great job.

1. They managed to allow two young Muslim jihadists to explode a couple of bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon

2. Assuming that FBI did due dilligence on these "asylum cases" with the crack jack INS, they did a great job

3. They advised and/or ordered the city shut down, opened, shut down, and openend, while these two "suspects" killed and seriously wounded more people, then it took two shootouts and this teenager evades the "designated area" and end up in Watertown because a citizen defies the "stay inside" directive and ends up leeading them to a boat in the backyard where there is appearently another shootout, right after they just told citizens it was Ok if they had to go outside.

4. This teenager manages to evade this "great job" for nearly a day after the fist shootout, apparently on foot

Space and other Lefitsts made commenst such as "I wouldn't be surprised if it was members of a certain Baptist Church".

Nope, just another day in the latest chapter of young male milistant Muslim jihadists, getting educated in the great Boston public schools.

Now, the next chapter of the criminal justice system and the media and body politic and the sensational reality TV show. At the conclusion, same problem, same polciies. Repeat, rinse, repeat, rinse.

Man, what an absolute flaming pile of excrement you are.

NO LLOYD,  Wrong !!!   SOFTY is calling it like it is, only the lib/left can't come in from the rain long enough to understand the "TRUTH" when they see it !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Since he was going to School @ U-MASS Dartmouth and everything was probably "MASSACHUSETTS-FREE", CAN WE PROVIDE HIM WITH A "FREE RIDE" TO GITMO ????

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.