Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucky-dent. Show bucky-dent's posts

Re: Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball

Jason bay is a bigger bust.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball

I think we are approaching 142 million threads about Carl Crawford and his value/worthlessness. At 143, can we stop? Dead horse...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball:
    In Response to Re: Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball : The Marlins are trying to cut payroll. I doubt that the rumor was true. No way they take on Crawford's contract.  I am sure that Ben would have made that deal in a minute.
    Posted by dgalehouse

That is right.  No one knew what Miami Scout was doing at Fenway Park two weeks ago.  But if there is a trade to be happen, Boston would have to take both Hanley and Health Bell.  Bell is having an off year this year.  Who know there is something wrong with him.

No thanks for that trade!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball:
    In Response to Re: Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball : That is right.  No one knew what Miami Scout was doing at Fenway Park two weeks ago.  But if there is a trade to be happen, Boston would have to take both Hanley and Health Bell.  Bell is having an off year this year.  Who know there is something wrong with him. No thanks for that trade!!
    Posted by GoUconn13

At this point, with all our injuries, underachievers, and lack of chemistry I would rather take a chance with someone else's overpriced junk then our own or Theo's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

219 BA, 265 OBP, 219 SG% he is actually doing worse this year than last plus now he is being removed after 7 innings for a defensive replacement beautiful......now we sit back and wait for the defenders to spin this (this is will be better than the Nancy/Thursday Drew lovers)......
    Posted by andrewmitch

Nope.

I've leaned that trying to convince any of the know-it-alls here of anything, once they've made up their minds, is an excercise in futility.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Why is anyone surprised by this?  The fact that he was brought back up at all this season is testament to this team's dire straits.  Crawford wasn't exactly lighting it up in AA and AAA ball.  Go look at the numbers. 

Now he's back up swinging at the same **** as always.  Got no business being in any MLB lineup right now. 

There is clearly something wrong with him physically, and most likely the media will pick apart his psyche soon enough.  There's no turning this around; Crawford is damaged goods.  Best thing that could happen to his career is to get him the heck away from Boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Carl, clearly is not himself. What's wrong? I don't know and I don't think any of us know. It seem's to be serious. I hope he gets help. I just get the feeling something more than baseball is wrong with Carl  
    Posted by proftom

Maybe his eyesight is failing...???

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Carl Crawford and His Contract Could be the Biggest Bustout in the History of Baseball:
    A $20M ballplayer, who bats seventh, can't hit, and on top of it, is removed in the 7th inning almost every game because he can't throw. They should just DL him for the season, have him get the surgery and see what he can do next year. I love this 'varsity' reinforcement Lucchino talked about.
    Posted by ADG

Sections
Shortcuts