Carl Crawford is 0 for his last 14 with 7 strikeouts and no walks, no steals, no runs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: Carl Crawford is 0 for his last 14 with 7 strikeouts and no walks, no steals, no runs

"Crawford can hit as a #2 hole where he was doing very well while Dustin was on DL as well Dustin moved to the #3 spot. "

Are you serious? A few "excuse me" singles is doing very well?
    This guy stinks and the team should do ANYTHING in its power to dump him and his toxic contract.
    Ditto with DiceK and Gonzalez.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Carl Crawford is 0 for his last 14 with 7 strikeouts and no walks, no steals, no runs

another pike post that is informing us that: pike is upset that we are exposing CC's flaws again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford is 0 for his last 14 with 7 strikeouts and no walks, no steals, no runs:
    [QUOTE]I do not like the return that the Red Sox received on Carl Crawford but he does have an elbow injury and I think they should give him thebsurgery already and enough of this physical therapy. It was a hope and reach that he could help somewhat. The season is over now and they should not waste anymore time that might impact next year.
    Posted by AL34

Time has proven he is not functioning as expected, so shut him down and get him his surgery.  Get him healed up and ready for next year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

At what point....and I am not saying now.......but at what point does he get DFA'd ?  Do you put up w/ this for another year?  Two years?  Never?  What would it take (another 289 OBP?   an BA under 200? missing another season due to injury) for you (or for the FO) to DFA him?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford is 0 for his last 14 with 7 strikeouts and no walks, no steals, no runs:
    Who signed him? Who advised him to sign him? Those are the ones who are accountable. It is what it is with the Player, blaming the Player makes no sense to me. He did what he was suppose to do, get the best deal for himself and his family. That's FREE AGENCY. Sox had all the info on him, and CHOSE to take him.
    Posted by bobbysu

that's all true but is the player doing the best he can to live up to the contract?  he does have a responsibility to do that.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Crawford needs a witch doctor to get the bad juju out of his head...

i am starting to think he is cursed...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Yes...he's made pretty good throws if your 12 years old. What are you talking about!

Crawford has made some pretty decent throws so I am not buying the arm is a problem; granted as the doctors say eventually it will need surgery. And Sox FO believe they are still in a pennant race....Even if they lose the series in ny and fall to 3 games under .500 they are still going to spin it
    Posted by andrewmitch

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Boston fans are not patient with $142M stiffs!

I thought that the forum was going to be patient and watch CC for a few months.
    Posted by Calzone65

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford is 0 for his last 14 with 7 strikeouts and no walks, no steals, no runs : Your telling me that he is just trying to collect a paycheck, and doesn't care about the team and the fans of Boston. NOT buying it. If it is the case, then Theo is the real culprit, for not doing his homework.
    Posted by bobbysu

I don't know.  Only he knows.  There are some Red Flags about the situation so it is possible.  Is it not possible that people tend to coast after they get what they want?  Would Crawford be the first FA who signed for big bucks after a career year and then immediately tailed off? 

But yes, Theo is the bigger culprit here regardless of his SPIN TOUR.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

the fact that Nava is a defensive replacement for him makes this even more ridiculous

Sections
Shortcuts