Carl Crawford not a big fan of Boston or it's media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Carl Crawford not a big fan of Boston or it's media

CC was significantly overpaid - not his fault.  He inked the contract that overpaid him - his fault.  The Boston media has always been tough on players that don't perform up to standards - not his fault.  He didn't perform up to standards - his fault.  My last thought of him is dropping a ball he should have, by his own admission, caught - his fault.  His below-mediocre performance - his fault.  Typical of society today, he trying to deflect his responsibility to perform, by making post-facto excuses - his problem, not the Boston medias.  I hope he's happy where he is, but my gut tells me if he doesn't perform to expected standards, it'll be "something else," other than his fault. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

I blame this signing totally on Theo.  There was no need to sign Crawford.  He wasn't a fit for the team on the field or for the city.  Doesn't your management get paid huge money to sign and bring in the proper players to help your organization?  I don't blame Crawford for taking the money, anyone would.  I blame Sox management for going after a guy who wasn't the right fit in anyway for this team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Carl the bottom line is that you did not produce, so stop blaming the media. You were the terror of Tampa Bay when you played there to me. In Boston in a great lineup, you were awful and were not worth the money. No hitting for average, very few stolen bases, and not much power. Simply put you were hurt all the time and not worth the money at all. You should just play and keep your mouth shut. Truer to form, you are hurt again.  I am beginning to wonder if you are breaking down because of PED use in the past which got you that big fat contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

142MIL wasn't enough ???????   The "BIG O" should get back some of that $$$$$  to keep the "peoples house open"  !!!!

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts