Carl Crawford's Chance to Take Center Stage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Carl Crawford's Chance to Take Center Stage

As long as he will cost over 20 million a year, may as well have him take over the leadoff spot as soon as he returns from the Unable List. Crawford only fits at leadoff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Carl Crawford's Chance to Take Center Stage

I posted this earlier tonight. Leadoff is possible, or maybe second, but either way, this is CC's big chance to shine. And if he can get healthy, I think he will. He could save the season, and how ironic would that be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

He isn't going to shine. His wrists, right elbow, index finger on the right hand, 3rd toe on the left foot, lower molars, and his right ear all ache.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I think when Ellsbury is off the stage, Crawford will play his best baseball in Boston. Of course, that won't be hard to do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The sad thing is realistically we still have about 2 weeks till Crawford comes back and can be effective in the line up. If he could live up to what the type of player he was before he came here, then we could survive till Ells gets back. BTW, I don't think he is fragile or prone to injury, the guy plays the game hard and sometimes crazy stuff happens. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

Do you think the RS can use his speed in CF instead of wasting it in Left?  I don't know if he has ever played there but.....??? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

If Carl Crawford and his profile can't play CF, it makes InEpstein look that much more inept.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford's Chance to Take Center Stage:
    [QUOTE]I posted this earlier tonight. Leadoff is possible, or maybe second, but either way, this is CC's big chance to shine. And if he can get healthy, I think he will. He could save the season, and how ironic would that be?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I like your optimism, but you are really reaching if you think Carl Crawford is going to save the season for the Red Sox.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]If Carl Crawford and his profile can't play CF, it makes InEpstein look that much more inept.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

you sure are a negative piece of crap

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I would keep Cody in CF and CC in LF with Sweeney in right.

Linares was assigned to Portland and has three HR's in his first 9 games--This may be an eventual move as he does play all three OF positions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gready. Show Gready's posts

It would be great if Crawford came back and became the guy who played for the Rays.  My concern is that nobody plays through a hangnail anymore.  I know Crawford is injured, but is there any chance of him playing ball in April?  I heard Ellsbury has the same injury as Jeter.  He came back in about 6 weeks.  Is it realistic to expect Ellsbury to be playing by Memorila Day?  Again...doubtful.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]It would be great if Crawford came back and became the guy who played for the Rays.  My concern is that nobody plays through a hangnail anymore.  I know Crawford is injured, but is there any chance of him playing ball in April?  I heard Ellsbury has the same injury as Jeter.  He came back in about 6 weeks.  Is it realistic to expect Ellsbury to be playing by Memorila Day?  Again...doubtful.
    Posted by Gready[/QUOTE]

I don't know.

I was comparing their MRIs this after and ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]I would keep Cody in CF and CC in LF with Sweeney in right. Linares was assigned to Portland and has three HR's in his first 9 games--This may be an eventual move as he does play all three OF positions.
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]That's good to hear. JC was raking last year when he got hurt.