Carnie attacks Bill-806's service to this country! Carnie have you no sense of decency?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Carnie attacks Bill-806's service to this country! Carnie have you no sense of decency?

And another 3 about bill started by our resident troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Carnie attacks Bill-806's service to this country! Carnie have you no sense of decency?

In response to BuriitoT's comment:

• Re: BIG DAY Monday...... B P for

posted at 3/15/2013 9:24 PM EDT

• carnie
      • First: 5/26/2008
      • Last: 3/18/2013

Another day, another 3 garbage threads started by our resident war hero...

So how many monikers is this Edith? And I don't really see where I was attacking Bill's service to the country. JSYK I'm a military veteran too, but I don't feel the need to advertise it on a baseball message board.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

So BDC deletes the inane post that began this thread, but they don't delete the thread itself. Brilliant.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I'm just glad that you both served. Like Obama and Clinton, you kept at least a few others from having to go into the armed services during the Vietnam and Middle East war in Kuwait.

I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but ...  what?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

This is a prime example of where a thread needs to be deleted. The title still has impact on the highest of trollishness levels.

You're right.  In the good old days threads would get whacked pretty regularly.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

My guess is that Carnie had every "right" and provocation to take a shot??

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Millions of Americans sacrifice every day for this country,

In fact, they are exponentially outnumbered by millions who are dependent on entitlement expansion or this Nation wouldn't have collapsed into the reality of an incomprehensible debt that reflects entitlement over sacrifice.

Has anyone seen a major media outlet using high advertising time to report back to the people on how the ward in Afghanastan is going. Of cousre you haven't.

Stiffy is so bad at setting up the straw man argument.

Yes!  The entitlement mentality is going a long way toward destroying this country.  This however is a specious argument.  It has nothing to do with someone using said "service & sacrifice" in the military, or any other noble pursuit, to excuse pathetically demagogic socio-political rhetoric.  Whether or not that rhetoric is coming from the mindless far Right or far Left.

Why not set up another straw man so you can knock it over once again.... Impressing only yourself.  I don't blame you for being impressed.  You benefit from low expectations.  :)

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

BuriitoT Posts: 3

That about says it all.