Cashman tells ARod what?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Re: Cashman tells ARod what?

I agree.  That is indeed funny.  I have a strong feeling he has managed to get on Cashman's nerves a lot as things get closer.  I wonder if any of our friendly NY guys can enlighten us to just what the word on the street is about that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

As my mom always said, sleep with the dogs, wake up with fleas.  With ARod, it is always about ARod, all of the time.  He's like Canseco, but with none of the charm.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WOW, another case of the roster getting old right in front of their eyes.........  A-ROD is done, the YANK$ really don't need him on that roster........   BAGGAGE & $$$$$ =HEAVY  !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Where has the love gone?
    Funny.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

I guess that means he's healthy enough to start serving his 50 game suspension.

BINGO  !!!  Thats a great post !!!   You do have a "sense of humor" !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

I guess that means he's healthy enough to start serving his 50 game suspension.

100 gameSealed

I think Cashman is the man! That was classic!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

My advice to Texeira: DO NOT TWEET!!!   LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

i'd like to see Cashman say something like that to ARoid's face.  Just a pencilneck ....weasel talking from the safety of an office.  The Yankees bought ARoid fully aware of what they were buying.  They enjoyed the benefit and now they wish to dishonorably avoid  the burden of a long term contract that they feel is on the downside.  Completely classless.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

My two cents; while I find it very amusing. Cashman's choice of words in this situation was inappropriate for a GM. It's pretty clear that the Yankees would like nothing more than for him to fade to black and my guess is that he's played his last game in pinstripes. Bronx Zoo II? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

i'd like to see Cashman say something like that to ARoid's face.  Just a pencilneck ....weasel talking from the safety of an office.  The Yankees bought ARoid fully aware of what they were buying.  They enjoyed the benefit and now they wish to dishonorably avoid  the burden of a long term contract that they feel is on the downside.  Completely classless.

Bosses say that to employees all the time.

In spite of all the money he has, that's what A-rod is, an employee.

If he decided he had to punch his boss for saying shut the hell up, then he can kiss the rest of his contract goodbye.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I kinda like Cashman now

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I kinda like Cashman now

Yup! LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

They should bite the bullet, pay most of his salary and trade him to Miami for a prospect.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

They should bite the bullet, pay most of his salary and trade him to Miami for a prospect.  

Hell no!

I want A-rod on that roster for as long as possible.

I think they should extend him! LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

If they Yankees throw in his base salary they can easily get rid of him.  Would a team then have to pay the rest of his salary if he reaches his HR milestones??? if so then I'm sure any team would be happy to pay 9 mil a year for a guy that is hitting 20+ HR's a year.  I still don't see the Yankees getting an A prospect for him. 

They might get two high ceiling guys who are more of C,B level prospects because they are so far away.  Personally I think they are stuck with him.