Cashman tinkled in the litterbox.Now Ben has to go in and cancel it by signing Swisher.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

Cashman tinkled in the litterbox.Now Ben has to go in and cancel it by signing Swisher.

With an economic stimulus looming for 2013, Seniors on Social Security getting a boost beginning in Jan., Benny and Sox need to get something going for the Rivalry. Sign Swisher.   Three yrs.@15MM/per for openers.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

Re: Cashman tinkled in the litterbox.Now Ben has to go in and cancel it by signing Swisher.

Louie............It's a uniform not a tatoo. I like Swish. He'll help us in a lot of ways. he played almost 150 games last year. Youk can't go 150 games now, unless he's  on life support. I'm still trying to figure out why Swish is  always looking up. A Golfer friend told me he does the same thing. It's visualization. He's visualizing the golf ball going 350 yds down range and ending up in the middle of the  fairway.Maybe Swish is doing the same thing....looking up,visualizing the ball going over the fence. I don't know if this visualization stuff  works or not but I'm going with it for now.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

Re: Cashman tinkled in the litterbox.Now Ben has to go in and cancel it by signing Swisher.

Softy.......So you're o.k.with this?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

In response to eggplants's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Louie............It's a uniform not a tatoo. I like Swish. He'll help us in a lot of ways. he played almost 150 games last year. Youk can't go 150 games now, unless he's  on life support. I'm still trying to figure out why Swish is  always looking up. A Golfer friend told me he does the same thing. It's visualization. He's visualizing the golf ball going 350 yds down range and ending up in the middle of the  fairway.Maybe Swish is doing the same thing....looking up,visualizing the ball going over the fence. I don't know if this visualization stuff  works or not but I'm going with it for now.

[/QUOTE]

He's not visualizing. He looks up at the highest point in the ballpark as a tribute to his grandparents.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

mfymfy.................Alright,he's showing respect for his elders. I like that too. I knew there was something I liked about the guy. Visualization, respecting older people, I'm sure there's more good stuff out there about Nick. So lets get him. He's a good guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

from what i hear they are not going after swisher, focused on pitching now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

xdrive...........You're probably right. I think we were one of the teams in his no fly zone. I'm ready to move on but will allow for a plesant surprise if it happens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to eggplants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

mfymfy.................Alright,he's showing respect for his elders. I like that too. I knew there was something I liked about the guy. Visualization, respecting older people, I'm sure there's more good stuff out there about Nick. So lets get him. He's a good guy.

[/QUOTE]

i like him too, always has a smile on his face, good ball player, versatile, switch hitter. saw videos of him in the MLB fan cave and he was a riot. definitely would want him on our team, especially is the naps deal falls through for whatever reason

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Softy.......So you're o.k.with this?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe it has something to do with his grandparents.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i like him too, always has a smile on his face, good ball player, versatile, switch hitter. saw videos of him in the MLB fan cave and he was a riot. definitely would want him on our team, especially is the naps deal falls through for whatever reason

[/QUOTE]

Great guy (usually), and a good player; as long as its not the postseason. He also wants a monster contract; some fool may give it to him.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.