Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help!

They are currently showing NAKED CITY on one of the nostalgia cable stations. Good show. I never had a chance to see it until now. I googled the producer - Herberty B. Leonard. He also did RT. 66, which is shown right after it.
    Leonard was instrumental in bridging live television of the 50's to gritty location shooting. He was very innovative with great vision.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help!

In Response to Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help!:
    [QUOTE]They are currently showing NAKED CITY on one of the nostalgia cable stations. Good show. I never had a chance to see it until now. I googled the producer - Herberty B. Leonard. He also did RT. 66, which is shown right after it. Leonard was instrumental in bridging live television of the 50's to gritty location shooting. He was very innovative with great vision.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Same digit #s reminds me of another show: 77 Sunset Strip

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help!:
    [QUOTE]summerof67: I know that nhsteven said this was his final movie. But perhaps after the Sox win the World Series: He can make Get Smart, the final chapter. summer0f67-You can play agent 86. Who would you cast as Agent 96? The Chief? Hymie the Robot? Mr. Big, the presumed head of KAOS-Hank Steinbrenner?
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

I guess that means Derek Jeter plays Siegfried.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I would agree with the "He needs help" part.
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]

Gosh, I wish I was you instead of me; then I can f-rt all day, mooch off my ancestors, pretend I have a job, and effectively tease those Sawx fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help! : Same digit #s reminds me of another show: 77 Sunset Strip
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Staying with the theme of the thread, Leonard produced the show RIN TIN TIN.
    I wonder how many animated series came from that concept?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help! : Staying with the theme of the thread, Leonard produced the show RIN TIN TIN. I wonder how many animated series came from that concept?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

What came 1st; that or the Disney movie "old Yeller"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Casting Call: Nhsteven’s final movie: Rocky and Bullwinkle Detectives. He needs your help! : What came 1st; that or the Disney movie "old Yeller"?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Rin Tin Tin