CC.....Welcome to da club.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

CC.....Welcome to da club.....

Roc Nation Sports, the sports agency started by Jay Z, has signed New York Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia and will represent him on and off the field.

"CC exemplifies everything Roc Nation looks for in an athlete and a partner," Roc Nation Sports president Juan Perez said in a statement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: CC.....Welcome to da club.....

99 problems but a pitch(er) aint one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

hit me.. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

hahaha!  2 points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Nice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Roc Nation Sports, the sports agency started by Jay Z, has signed New York Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia and will represent him on and off the field.

"CC exemplifies everything Roc Nation looks for in an athlete and a partner," Roc Nation Sports president Juan Perez said in a statement.

Uh-oh. Look out NY. Another renegade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

What is his next contract going to be for; sumo wrestler?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

This is mostly non-news.  Assuming he is healthy enough to warrant a FA contract, he will be 38 year's old in the first year of his new contract.  I doubt anyone will be knocking down the door for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

LOL

I had no idea what that line was in reference to, so I asked a friend.

Very clever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

This is mostly non-news.  Assuming he is healthy enough to warrant a FA contract, he will be 38 year's old in the first year of his new contract.  I doubt anyone will be knocking down the door for him.

Very true.  However, JayZ was able to perform magic in getting the Mariners to outbid themselves and land Cano that outrageous contract.  Not that CC will get anything near that type of money, but after seeing that, I'm sure CC feels JayZ can get him much more than he will be worth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

the Takeover.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

Very true.  However, JayZ was able to perform magic in getting the Mariners to outbid themselves and land Cano that outrageous contract.  Not that CC will get anything near that type of money, but after seeing that, I'm sure CC feels JayZ can get him much more than he will be worth.

This move is probably more about endorsments than any future contracts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

agree....well, except for Starbucks...Robbie's got that one covered Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Yeah, you're probably right.  I wasn't thinking about endorsements.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

It's the perfect tie-in!

Robbie is overpriced too!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

the Takeover.

Ha! Nice! You know your music, Jete! Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It's the perfect tie-in!

Robbie is overpriced too!

LOL. Good one!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

CC Sabathia’s trainer, T.J. Lopez, told Mike Puma of the New York Post that the veteran left-hander hasn't lost weight this winter.

Sabathia looked rather slender in a recent Instagram photo from his wife, but Lopez said that the focus this offseason has been on building muscle and not weight loss. "He’s staying right around 270 or 275 [pounds], and that’s what he was this regular season," said Lopez. "But this offseason we really focused on putting on muscle, doing it the right way, focus on his diet, more protein in his diet. He obviously looks great, and hopefully it shows on the field." Sabathia is motivated to bounce back after posting a disappointing 4.78 ERA and 175/65 K/BB ratio over 211 innings last season. The 33-year-old is still under contract through at least 2016 for a guaranteed $76 million.   Source: New York Post Jan 21 - 11:14 AM

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

CC looks like he lost a lot of weight, especially in his face, which "building muscle" wouldn't effect. If the pictures weren't posted in this thread, I wouldn't have recognized him. And they claim pinstripes make you look thinner Tongue Out

Sections
Shortcuts