CC....WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

CC....WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!

"Who's Your Daddy" as per Pedro's comments re:

Yankees, Sabathia might feel, I hope, the same way about us !!!

Today was his 4th loss to us this year...6 innings, 9 hits & 7 runs. You'll see below he lost to us 4-0, 6-0 & 8-3. I don't know how many of these runs were charged to him or his ERA vs us but it's probably worse than Lackey's.

We've got to be in his head going forward & in Girardi's too when he faces us maybe one more time this year regular season. CC has to be a bit gun shy facing us!!!  Pleasantly recall that in addition to coming back from 0-3 to beat the Yankees in 2004, we were down 1-3 to Cleveland in 2007 playoffs. We won game 1 vs Sabathia 10-3 and then lost 3 in a row. Sabathia pitched Game # 5 & could have provided the knockout punch but we beat him 7-1. Went on to win the next 2 and went undefeated thereafter to win World Series. And this year, we beat him 3 times prior to today, 4/10---4-0, 5/14---6-0 and 6/9---8-3. Do we own him ? Let him and the Yankees think that and let’s beat him again if they dare use him against us this year so that’ll leave him and Yankees wondering why we have his number when we get into the playoffs & the Yankees will definitely be there as, hate to say it, a division leader or wild card.

Don't know whom I hate more, the Yankees or the Lakers, pretty good toss up !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: CC....WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!

After giving up the home run to Ellsbury, there was a shot of Girardi in the dugout, seemingly mouthing the words, 'Ohhh not again, you fat slob.'   Lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PLUS OUR cc OWNED HIM TODAY ON THE FIELD and this board"s CC (me) found great glee in it all...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I think even more amazing is Sabathia had only allowed 7 ER in his previous 63 IP...He was on a scarily terrific streak for himself. Sox have the league's best offense for a reason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

It's always nice when you can beat another team's ace.

Even better that Lackey and CC had pretty good games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

kimmi, exactly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: CC....WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]kimmi, exactly
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Hi Danny.   I'm surprised there are others besides me who are up at this hour.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Does it really matter if CC is the ace of the Yankees if he can't beat the Red Sox? lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC....WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!! : Hi Danny.   I'm surprised there are others besides me who are up at this hour.
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

who's up? I'm actually sleeping right now, I'm pretending I'm typing. I know I was dreaming because I saw Lackey throw a good 6 IP, Crawford get 4 hits, and the Sox scored 7 ER v. CC Sabbathia. I had to be asleep because when I'm usually awake Lackey and Crawford are not doing that much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

You know the Sox had a good day when Lackey gets the win,Carl Crawford goes off for a 4 hit game and you don't hear the announcer say" just past the outstretched glove of Marco Scrubtaro" which is the normal saying when someone from the opposing team is benefitting from the efforts of our Gold Brick SS....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC....WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!! : who's up? I'm actually sleeping right now, I'm pretending I'm typing. I know I was dreaming because I saw Lackey throw a good 6 IP, Crawford get 4 hits, and the Sox scored 7 ER v. CC Sabbathia. I had to be asleep because when I'm usually awake Lackey and Crawford are not doing that much.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

LOL Danny.

Baseball is a funny game.   Who'd a thunk it?

Even though the Red Sox have had success against him this year, with the roll CC has been on, I thought he was going to pitch another gem today.  I am very glad that I was wrong about that.

Sections
Shortcuts