Cecchini on a roll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Cecchini on a roll

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130418&content_id=45180410&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t414&sid=t414

Really like this kid. Could see a promotion to AA sometime this year. I hope he can add the power to his game which could make him a 5-tool player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Cecchini on a roll

He must be "buttah"...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130418&content_id=45180410&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t414&sid=t414

Really like this kid. Could see a promotion to AA sometime this year. I hope he can add the power to his game which could make him a 5-tool player.

At first I though your thread title said, "Chechnya".  I need to give this a marathon news a rest.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I'm a big fan as well.  This is where I like to see us stacked.  For every top prospect we have, I'd like to see 3-4 of those fringy top-100 guys to fill the pipeline.  guys like Napoli and Vic are easy enough to sign if you have a bunch of minimum wage guys in other positions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas's comment:

At first I though your thread title said, "Chechnya".  I need to give this a marathon news a rest.  

And here I was thinking "Cecchini on a Roll" was a side dish I ordered while in Italy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I tried the Cecchini on a roll, but it's probably better without. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I'm a big fan as well.  This is where I like to see us stacked.  For every top prospect we have, I'd like to see 3-4 of those fringy top-100 guys to fill the pipeline.  guys like Napoli and Vic are easy enough to sign if you have a bunch of minimum wage guys in other positions.

Thats what guys like Naps, Gomes and those kind of players should be signed for. To fill a hole for a short time until kids like Cecchini, Webster, Brentz etc., are ready.

This kid has impressed through the A levels. The real test comes when he faces advanced pitching in AA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

How about Cecchini with Marrero sauce, anybody try that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

with some shaw on the side ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

with some shaw on the side ;)

i'd Bogaert the hell out of that dish.

Sections
Shortcuts