1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

Thanks,pumpsie. I remembered I asked for it to be. Decided one board was enough and chose this one, for various reasons. Thought while the issues were being worked out on this one, I'd post over there for a while. I'll give it a try again tomorrow, didnt have a lot of time to put into it today. Some good posters over there, few post here as well. Noticed zac made a guest appearance. He's one of the best, along with Jete

Yup. Good group. And there are some there that do not post here that are very knowledgeable as well. Let me know if you have problems over there (getting access). I think you would fit right in. Not sure if I have any pull any more there, but I was a mod there for a while and at least I know who to contact.
    Who is this Clamshack nutcase that I am ignoring? Doesn't he have anything remotely related to baseball to discuss? Jeesh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to Clamshack1's comment:

The problem over at other forums is that Pumpsie gets banned and comes back here where anything goes.

Hopefully "anything goes" will be a thing of the past soon, and you'll be gone, whether you're mikey or pikey. We'll be rid of the two of you. It will be worth a little patience while they iron out the bugs and add more features, if they can get this forum under control. IP banning and totally eliminating all traces of people who are banned. It's ridiculous banned people can bump threads.

It looks like all the previously banned screen names have temporarily arisen from their graves, can post, and are visible again like SmileyBeniTheFool.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

It looks like all the previously banned screen names have temporarily arisen from their graves, can post, and are visible again like SmileyBeniTheFool.

Bans here are not permanent according to the management, as long as behavior improves. I think that Clamshack is Pike; similar modus operandi, similar lack of language and social skills.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Thanks,pumpsie. I remembered I asked for it to be. Decided one board was enough and chose this one, for various reasons. Thought while the issues were being worked out on this one, I'd post over there for a while. I'll give it a try again tomorrow, didnt have a lot of time to put into it today. Some good posters over there, few post here as well. Noticed zac made a guest appearance. He's one of the best, along with Jete

Yup. Good group. And there are some there that do not post here that are very knowledgeable as well. Let me know if you have problems over there (getting access). I think you would fit right in. Not sure if I have any pull any more there, but I was a mod there for a while and at least I know who to contact.
    Who is this Clamshack nutcase that I am ignoring? Doesn't he have anything remotely related to baseball to discuss? Jeesh.

Thanks. I'll try it again tomorrow. We have more than our share of nutcases here. Clamshack is impersonating pike, IMO, a/k/a calzone and randon numbers/letters. Best to ignore both. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bans here are not permanent according to the management, as long as behavior improves. I think that Clamshack is Pike; similar modus operandi, similar lack of language and social skills.

I can attest to that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I can attest to that

I guess you still can't remember your Burrito email account?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Nope. LOL. BDC tried to help me but what I realised is that I must have entered a wrong letter in my email when I was updating my account, so I cannot even imagine what the acount email is .... 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes u can or could, that is how I messed up accessing my account. BDC already verified that... they have gone out of their way to help me but won't release the exact information because I cannot prove who I say I am. Just a name anyhow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

This forum is officially a mess. When I try to log on to it I get redirected to ads for testosterone, or just get a connection problem message. Its not getting better, its getting worse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

This forum is officially a mess. When I try to log on to it I get redirected to ads for testosterone, or just get a connection problem message. Its not getting better, its getting worse.

I think it passed officially days ago.  BDCDottie said there would be disruptions, while trying to keep the site up and running, as much as possible. Hopefully, it's  a step forward and they're making positive changes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from testboston11. Show testboston11's posts

DirtyWaterLover: Our mobile product manager just came to see me. He replicated the auto-correct and back space issue, and said it's a problem with TinyMCE, which is a type of Javascript. We're filing a repair ticket right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Thanks for your efforts and updates, Dottie.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Dottie, 2004idiots posts aren't coming through on the forum but are showing on the timeline and posting on recent activity on his profile page. Any idea why?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Stay away from the testosterone , or you will be suspended from the forum for 50 games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Stay away from the testosterone , or you will be suspended from the forum for 50 games.

Good one sir.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to pumpsie-greens comment:

I have had that happen, too.

So far, this forum is a bigger disappointment that the 2012 Red Sox.

I have to log in every time.  It crashes far too often.

Lots of work, BDC.  I strongly suggest you make trades with other forums and clean house a bit...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am wondering if there might be someone in a gorilla suit working in tech support over there.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts