1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

However long the changes take, Dottie , this remains for me the best MLB forum I have ever been on, and that is from a Yankee fan....You guys could have shut it down but you didn't...You could have banned a lot of people unnecessarily, but you didn't...SO keep working on it, but I firmly believe you guys will have it loaded and better than ever...People will keep moaning no matter how perfect the forum software becomes...That is just the naure of online stuff: anger management city...I see plenty of it in my day job....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

However long the changes take, Dottie , this remains for me the best MLB forum I have ever been on, and that is from a Yankee fan....You guys could have shut it down but you didn't...You could have banned a lot of people unnecessarily, but you didn't...SO keep working on it, but I firmly believe you guys will have it loaded and better than ever...People will keep moaning no matter how perfect the forum software becomes...That is just the naure of online stuff: anger management city...I see plenty of it in my day job....

Brown noser. :)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GreenPartyCelt, one to add to your ignore list. A Yankee fan who tries to use sophistry / pretense to tone down / disguise his charade. Phony to the core.

[/QUOTE]

It's good to see you posting as yourself. At least we don't have to wonder if it's someone pretending to be you.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]

Law = Softlaw=Trott= HankWilliams and about 40 others. Did Nagy miss this?

[/QUOTE]

Know about the others and many more, pike, but never saw it proven he was Law. They had different posting styles. Some have even accused you of being Law, which I don't believe. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

And just for the record I don't agree with anything pike just said. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

the new forum is terrible - the changes were a mistake

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Another issue with the forum is a poster who "ghosts posts" 286 posts on a thread... obviously we can see why "it" was banned but it still lurks as a menace in the back alleyways of the forum. Actually sort of humorous how pathetic one can become over the Internet.

Who will you root for int he play-offs for 2012? EnchiladaT 289 27 minutes ago by 2004Idiots

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

BDC Dottie: thanks for the edit button. When are the rest of the features expected back? Can we get an update?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Has anyone seen DeerHunter / HurtLocker / Pacqaio / Gickchum / Crono /Pedro101 / BaseballDr / Yazzer? How about Harv53 / Alibiike / Bill-806 / 2004Idiots? We all know that Burrito = Enchilada and that Chilliwings = SonicLyres? How many others are there? Is Georom = Bosox1941? Why is the BDC forum comprised of 90% Conservatives when the populace is 20%? Why so many from Oregon and Washington?

[/QUOTE]

Don't lump me in with the weirdos and psychopaths like you that use multiple accounts.  I have stated several times I lost the Chilliwings password so now use this account.  Idiot.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

I was right however that Chilliwings = the Garage bands - Sonics, Lyres. Vicars, and especially Monks. Why so defensive? So you lost your password or were banned - no big deal. Most regular posters on the forum first congregated on the Music Forum and then decided to come here and all were obviously die-hard Red Sox fans (LOL).  It is just a coincidence that those who like the format of Boston.com's  300 forums come here and are Red Sox fans. The problem however for Red Sox fans is to decide which ones like the BDC forums on 300 topics and get bored by inactivity and conveniently decide to come here and pretend to be a Red Sox fan. How many of them ever watch NESN pregame or postgame. Did they watch the tribute tonight to the 2004 WS Champions?

[/QUOTE]

Your implication was that I, like you, hide behind a number of different names which is false.  I've made secret of my account change and the reason.  Your imlication that I was banned is also false.

The biggest problem here is you boring on and on about who is here, why they are here, are they a Sox fan, etc.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

It is important to know who is trying to annoy you. Are they a poster who whines 100 percent of the time? Are they a closet Yankee fan who doesn't have to courage to admit his fandom and his intent on coming to a rival baseball forum? Are they a generic Internet who gets his kicks by intentionally trying to irritate others by inflaming the dialog? If you know who the poster is then you can save yourself much time and effort.

[/QUOTE]

What category(ies) do you fall into under which of your aliases?

We all wait with anticipation while you sort out your answer(s) .