1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

The *reporting abuse button does not work. I have been tryig to report FenwayJimmy for forum abuse, hopefully at least his estranged wife's 911 calls get through as I am sure when he isn't here he is stalking her.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I miss the ignore button. softlaw is really getting under my skin lately.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:

Softlaw bothers you but you found Babe to be funny? They both live to get under your skin. That is what they are proud of and why they come here.

You're getting almost as annoying as softlaw. Of course as a person with no sense of humor, I wouldn't expect you to understand funny.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Soxchemistry    FenwayJimmy

Dear BDC I would like to inform you that Soxchemistry is also FenwayJimmy and pike. Thank you from 100% of the forum for your efforts in ridding us of this plague.

Kind Regards,

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:

BDC needs someone who can separate the real Sox fans from the trolls, concern trolls, enablers, pretenders, and spectators from the real Sox fans. Obviously this is an impossible task and will never be accomplished.  The only thing that Red Sox fans can really do is to leave the forum and give it up as a lost cause. Such is the way of the  Internet. It is like a bar in downtown Detroit with no bouncers or policy, it will be full of misfits and fail. So be it. Give it up. The trolls annoy you and you respond and they love it, eat it up and laugh at you. They win and you lose.  Yet Breidy and Moonslav continue wanting to be toyed with.

So we can look forward to bidding you a not so fond adieu sometime soon?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Fess up, Dottie.  There's really only one person working on the 'forum changes', and they're doing it on a part-time basis when their classes and homework are done.  It's your son, isn't it Dottie?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Dear BDC I would like to inform you that Soxchemistry is also FenwayJimmy and pike. Thank you from 100% of the forum for your efforts in ridding us of this plague.

Kind Regards,

All three have disappeared off at least one thread....has the guy and his multitude of screen names finally been banished?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I dont care if he gets banned but so long as he remains a dink I will report him for sport... anything I can do to upset his act.... sporting

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

THIS THING IS HORRIBLE.  IT IS FAR AND AWAY THE LEAST FRIENDLY APPLET I HAVE EVER SEEN.  THE THING IS CONTANTLY LOCKING UP OR PREVENTING MY CURSOR FROM APPEARING.  AND THE QUOTE FUNCTION STOPPPED WORKING AROUND THE SAME TIME MY UNCLE LOU DID. 

But on the bright side, it appears to be non-toxic.  At least so far it does...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The quote thing is horrible.  If you guys just fixed that at least.  Please?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kind Regards,

Yonkersman  Dear BDC, Just helping out here to combat the trolls, Yonkersman is the same poster you banned on the monikers above. Probably should ban this name ASAP before IT becomes a problem again.

Happy hunting

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In total agreement on this. It is a great forum and I enjoy it. Once you iron out the QUOTES problem then it will be much more readible. Posters should refrain from using the REPLY function ( don't you see what it does?). Reply instead with a copy and paste or an edit. There is no need to see ten previous comments regurgitated everytime that you respond to someone. Best of luck on fixing this most annoying problem.

[/QUOTE]

No, Pike, you have been the most annoying problem.  Maybe you learned your lesson from your multiple banning recently....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Not that I think anyone cares but here is another moniker by the consistently banned poster originally known as pike.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

BDCDottie there is one nasty word that is still useable on the site:

I called FenwayJimmy a fud-twat,

I called pike a fud-twat,

I called Calzone65 a fud-twat

and...

I called Yonkersman a fud-twat.

I was amazed much to my chargin this word (fud-twat) was still allowed after all the other crazy changes the BDC made. I simply wanted to bring this to your attention.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Hi dottie, just wanted to let you know that yonkersman and calzone65 are both the previously banned persona originally known as pike. Cheers...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Hi dottie, just wanted to let you know that yonkersman and calzone65 are both the previously banned persona originally known as pike. Cheers...

+1 it is all for sport this troll hunting.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to Calzone65's comment:

Gee Dottie, both Burrito and Carnie admit that they enjoy the Babe routine / act for which Babe was banned over one hundred times. Babe was banned by Dottie and BDC for obvious reasons but despite that Burrito and Carnie appreciated his act and thought that he was funny / entertaining. What Carnie enjoyed the most was watching innocent forum posters get annoyed and upset. That is sadistic - taking joy from the suffering of others.

The Banning Pendulum is swinging your way dude.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts