1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

Is there a timeline on when things will be fixed?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Somebody must be paying attention and working on a few kinks...for the FIRST time since new format, I did not have to log-in again today!   There are several categories listed for forum discussions...is it possible to have a designated category named "Game Threads" that is accessible on front page of forum discussions?   I know it is likely due to overall poor season, and frustration with new forum,  but some of us still follow every game no matter what...and enjoy the thread contributions even if the sox lose....and someone is probably more likely to create game thread for every game if that thread were easier for everyone to find and contribute without digging through pages of thread topics.  Threads get lost quickly in this new format.  Just a thought.  THanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

I am still unable to leave comments  on the main articles

YAWN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I had to log in today.

The apostrophe "s" thing is caused be the previous poster name listed by the site format.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Was just told I could not use the word {"hole"}. That is a word used in baseball, basketball and football.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I had to log in today.

The apostrophe "s" thing is caused be the previous poster name listed by the site
    format.

I have to log in at least every day, sometimes more than once a day. And the problem with the "s" is really getting old. This is a known problem that has been identified by many posters; it should have already been fixed IMO. The edit and ignore functions can be added later after these other issues are repaired.
    And I agree: if we could get some sort of timeline as to when a functioning forum is anticipated that would be a good thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

just annoyed by the constant sign-ins, even when your remember me box is checked off

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

My profile page has gone loopy, Almost all of my recent posts are missing. Things on there that have no relation to me. Please tell us... how long will things keep getting worse before they start getting better?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

what gives?? there are  4 or 5 threads that have 2004idiots posts stating they were 2, 3,4 minutes ago but aren't there at all

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

This forum has taken on an eerie parralel to the Sox season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

spoke too soon.  had to log in again. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In response to jete02fan comment:
    what gives?? there are  4 or 5 threads that have 2004idiots posts stating they were 2, 3,4 minutes ago but aren't there at all

Did you have him on ignore at all ?
    I did, and even though we cant ignore anyone at this time, they went ahead and put him on my ignore for me. I too can see where he replied to something but i don't see any of his actual post. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Folks, most of the items you've listed are not errors or mistakes or bugs ... they are features that we could not replicate from the previous software before launch because of the deadline we were given. They all will be restored as we work through our list of outstanding items. They include:

> Edit your post
    > Gold stars to jump to your last unread post
    > Ignore a user
    > Add an image
    > Colored fonts
     > Change your avatar
    > Add a signature
    Etc.

There are bugs, which are to be expected with a project as massive as this one: We imported more than half a million user accounts (along with all the associated avatars, userIDs, member since and last post dates), more than 3 million forum posts, and who knows how many millions of article comments. And we had to make that data, all originated in another company's software, fit and work into the platform we were building.

We have a list of all of the bugs, including those you noted, and our devs are working through them now. We know that the bad words filters is malfunctioning. We know that when you type in this comment box and use return at the end, your cursor disappears off the box. We know that there still are one or two blogs where comments aren't showing up. And we know that many of you keep getting logged out between browser sessions.

I apologize for the annoyances, but believe me, several developers are on this full-time. These items all will get restored, and the bugs fixed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In response to BDCDottie comment:

Thank you for the update.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks for the update, Dottie. As frustrated as we posters are, for all of you working on this it must be ten times worse. Thank you all at BDC for your hard work on this.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Just keepin' ya on ya toes there Mikey.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Pretty sure I didn't say "everything stinks". You're another one likes to tell others what they posted. Keep up the good work Mikey. Hey... do this jerk a favor and grab me a lobster roll if they've got one there. Haven't had one of those in years.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I don't think zac is idiots. zac actually has a sense of humor, doesn't take himself too seriously and has the ability to laugh at himself. 2004idiots couldn't do that.
    By the way, thanks for giving me my new signiture line (when we get that feature back: "Gentleman Jerk." I like that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think zac is idiots. zac actually has a sense of humor, doesn't take himself too seriously and has the ability to laugh at himself. 2004idiots couldn't do that.
    By the way, thanks for giving me my new signiture line (when we get that feature back: "Gentleman Jerk." I like that.

Zac is not 2004, AB. 

[/QUOTE]