Check this site out. Is it legit?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Check this site out. Is it legit?

Pro jerseys at incredibly good prices. Seemed too good to be true, wanted opinions before buying.

SincereJerseys.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Check this site out. Is it legit?

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Pro jerseys at incredibly good prices. Seemed too good to be true, wanted opinions before buying.

SincereJerseys.com

Exam, I bought a Tedy Bruschi jersey from them.  Great price and excellent quality. It took about a month to get it. It comes from Asia. ( China or Singapore, if I recall )  Think it was China. I was very satisfied.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

SincereJerseys.com

Exam, I bought a Tedi Bruschi jersey from them.  Great price and excellent quality. It took about a month to get it. It comes from Asia. ( China or Singapore, if I recall )  Think it was China. I was very satisfied.

Ok, that explains the low price and the $27 shipping cost--but it's per shipment not per item. I have 6 different jerseys in my cart now, am about to buy I think. Can't find anything bad about them online.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

looks good to me. if i didn't already have a jersey hookup i would probably order some from this site.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

SincereJerseys.com

Exam, I bought a Tedi Bruschi jersey from them.  Great price and excellent quality. It took about a month to get it. It comes from Asia. ( China or Singapore, if I recall )  Think it was China. I was very satisfied.

Ok, that explains the low price and the $27 shipping cost--but it's per shipment not per item. I have 6 different jerseys in my cart now, am about to buy I think. Can't find anything bad about them online.

It was a better price and better quality than what you get from the Football Fanatics site. They send it via registered mail , so you have to sign for it when it is delivered.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

$90.80 What The Heck, Cant Wait To Get Them.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

SUCCOR!! lol...just kidding....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

SUCCOR!! lol...just kidding....

They Look Nice,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I think they are the same people that run this site :  sportsjerseysexpress.com  Check that out and compare.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think they are the same people that run this site :  sportsjerseysexpress.com  Check that out and compare.

could be, but the price there is a bit higher. i still haven't placed an order, i'm thinking about it. i want to pay with pay pal though just to be safe.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

could be, but the price there is a bit higher. i still haven't placed an order, i'm thinking about it. i want to pay with pay pal though just to be safe.

Good idea. I always use PayPal when it is available.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I ordered 7 items, incl a Brady jersey. Oh well, what's money for.....Got some Reds jerseys too, one for my dad. some of the big red machine you can't get as much anymore. i still have that stupid gonzalez jersey i bought last spring, wonder if i can carefully pull the name off? Grrrrrrr....i got it because i figured he'd be with the team a while.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I ordered 7 items, incl a Brady jersey. Oh well, what's money for.....Got some Reds jerseys too, one for my dad. some of the big red machine you can't get as much anymore. i still have that stupid gonzalez jersey i bought last spring, wonder if i can carefully pull the name off? Grrrrrrr....i got it because i figured he'd be with the team a while.....

Yeah , That's the trouble with player jerseys. The guy gets traded. Anyway , if a company has a PayPal account , it is a good indication that they are legit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Sounds Good, dgalehouse Said They Were Well Made......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah , That's the trouble with player jerseys. The guy gets traded. Anyway , if a company has a PayPal account , it is a good indication that they are legit.

yeah, that was my thought too. i noticed the letters are stitched with thread on the gonzo jersey. they can be easily cut off, it will just take patience. i was a little annoyed at that anyway, it's a home jersey, and still has a name on it. not authentic. the sox jerseys on THIS site had no names on the home ones. they are more accurate than mlb.com.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

yeah, that was my thought too. i noticed the letters are stitched with thread on the gonzo jersey. they can be easily cut off, it will just take patience. i was a little annoyed at that anyway, it's a home jersey, and still has a name on it. not authentic. the sox jerseys on THIS site had no names on the home ones. they are more accurate than mlb.com.

use a nail scissors, once the thread is loose, should be able to pull the thread and letters off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i have 4 red sox jerseys. 3 of them were traded to the dodgers :(

luckily only my crawford one has the name on it. I can out my Beckett one to use also because Uehara took his number.

Still no jacoby though :/ waiting to see if he resigns with us before i blow 50 bucks on his jersey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

use a nail scissors, once the thread is loose, should be able to pull the thread and letters off.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was my thought, I have a pair of tiny scissors. Theres a Jason Bay jeresy that site too (no name, just number 44).

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

I can't picture DGalehouse wearing Red Sox gear. It would be easier to imagine him wearing a Harry Truman shirt. Yep, it is ironic to imagine the biggest complainer and doon-and-gloomer wearing Red Sox gear. What does his shirt say " Red Sox Su-ck"?

The last time that I wore any shirt with lettering on it was when I was in college. Someone gave me a Syracuse shirt for a Christmas present twenty years ago and I never wore it. I also hate Syracuse teams.

Hey , my Harry Truman jersey is now worth plenty.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts