cheringtoin is just Theos puppet??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

cheringtoin is just Theos puppet??

Does someone who knows went on become next GM?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet??

In Response to cheringtoin is just Theos puppet??:
    Posted by donrd4

Huh?  That's even more vague than your other headline question. 

You should give these threads a little more thought and effort before you start them. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet??:
    In Response to cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : Huh?  That's even more vague than your other headline question.  You should give these threads a little more thought and effort before you start them. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Don't need any thought to say Cherington is a puppet You should give more thought to answering  it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : Don't need any thoughtto say Cherington is a puppet

Apparently not.

You should give more thought to answering  it

You're right about that, as I had no idea about what I was answering.  Yes, I was a bit condescending in the way I sought clarification.  Still am.  Thanks for the clarification, or lack thereof. 

Posted by donrd4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : Huh?  That's even more vague than your other headline question.  You should give these threads a little more thought and effort before you start them. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

If half you dummies would come back with something that could answer a post , you wouldn't need to blame the messenger...... Sheriff Dip Sh...it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Posted by donrd4

I have no idea what you are tryig to say here? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : I have no idea what you are tryig to say here? 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

Cherington  was right in the middle of this  mess  and now GM?????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : I have no idea what you are tryig to say here? 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

I guess I'm not the only "dummy."  Add a snarky comment to it and you might earn the honor being called a "Dip Sh...it" as well.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : Cherington  was right in the middle of this  mess  and now GM?????
    Posted by donrd4
    OK, now I'm beginning to get a glimmering.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : OK, now I'm beginning to get a glimmering.
    Posted by carnie

Another dummy.  Although this Carnie dude is making some progress. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : I guess I'm not the only "dummy."  Add a snarky comment to it and you might earn the honor being called a "Dip Sh...it" as well.   
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Your right! Not the only dummy... Now you happy ??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : Your right! Not the only dummy... Now you happy ??
    Posted by donrd4

In regard to the happiness question, this one is a little clearer, although it's missing a verb (small detail, I realize). 

Anyway, to answer this question, I'll refer to a Seinfeld joke.  Jerry said, "My mother told me I wouldn't be happy until I'd taken someone's eye out.  Well, I still haven't taken anybody's eye out.  And you know, what?  I'm still not happy."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Look for Cherington to get fleeced by Theo in the settlement.  If you liked the direction the Red Sox are heading in it would make sense to hire Theo's underling.  Considering the nuclear waste that is the Red Sox however, why did they hire this man?  The Red Sox are like a rotten fish head at the top.  This team has not bottomed out even today. Ownership is going to ruin this team further.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Look for Cherington to get fleeced by Theo in the settlement.  If you liked the direction the Red Sox are heading in it would make sense to hire Theo's underling.  Considering the nuclear waste that is the Red Sox however, why did they hire this man?  The Red Sox are like a rotten fish head at the top.  This team has not bottomed out even today. Ownership is going to ruin this team further.
    Posted by concord27
    Thanks, Debbie downer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Posted by concord27

They clearly feel and, it is hard to disagree with them, the problems with the team where not talent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Posted by donrd4

I'm convinced.  I think donrd4 should be the next GM.  Right after he learns the definition of the word puppet...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: cheringtoin is just Theos puppet?? : I guess I'm not the only "dummy."  Add a snarky comment to it and you might earn the honor being called a "Dip Sh...it" as well.   
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Grits, dummy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

We should start this thread over with the complete sentence from the original post.

I'm pretty sure this is what he meant to post:

Does someone who knows WHAT went on become next GM?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

We should start this thread over with the complete sentence from the original post. I'm pretty sure this is what he meant to post: Does someone who knows WHAT went on become next GM?
    Posted by royf19

That Roy.  He ain't no dummy. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Actually, I think he meant to ask, "SHOULD someone who knows what went on become the next GM?"  It was entertaining trying to decipher his incomplete sentence.  Kind of like a word puzzle.  But such poor ability to type a complete and comprehensible sentence combined with a nasty streak makes this a thread that is remarkable for its stupidity and uselessness. 

cheringtoin?  Where is BDC Dottie?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Posted by donrd4

What is the difference between this thread and the other you started on Cherington? Please pay attention and don't ruin the forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

cheringtoin? Really?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

It's a sad little thread on so many levels.  Grammatical, logical, spelling, making any actual sense.  Interpreting the first post requires a mini-Rosetta Stone, and even when you think you have it, it just gets stupider and stupider.

Let's just say a few words, toss some dirt on it, and move on...

Sections
Shortcuts