Cherington must go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Cherington must go

He's not Theo -not by a long shot and Lucchino is leading him by the nose. The guy can't make a decision and is flat out awful, get rid of him now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stodknocker. Show stodknocker's posts

Re: Cherington must go

Little early to be discenting so heavily don't you think?.......Give the kid some time to get his feet underneath himself, it's not like he didn't step into a sh*t storm upon taking the job!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Jader is a ten year old or else senile or just trolling. He should be put onto ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I knew it wouldn't take long.

As soon as we sign our next manager, the dump _____ threads will begin as well.

Some people will never be happy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

wow, what a joke.  Must go?  hasn't even gotten started.  By the way, if I own something and you work for me you bet your tail I push the buttons.  Cherrington will find his way, give him more than a couple weeks....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Such is the way of the forum. Forums draws many idiots who come here merely to pretend. Softlaw himself has been labeled as a pretender by Moonslav repeatedly but yet Monnslav likes to do battle with him. Monnslav allegedly despises Softlaw but yet he cannot live without him. Being entertained trumps everything else. Same with Burrito, the forum is his Jerry Springer show.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Cherington must go. That is too funny.  What is the record for the quickest firing of a G.M. ?  Have to check the record books. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

First: 10/8/2011
    Last: 11/22/2011
    Such is the way of the forum. Forums draws many idiots who come here merely to pretend. Softlaw himself has been labeled as a pretender by Moonslav repeatedly but yet Monnslav likes to do battle with him. Monnslav allegedly despises Softlaw but yet he cannot live without him. Being entertained trumps everything else. Same with Burrito, the forum is his Jerry Springer show

Think about all the time those morons spend on here posting BS like it is all fact---they are just insecure little people looking for attention.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

who s Jader ?? Is it Ms. Luchino ??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

This is one of those threads that never should have been...oh well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinjin5000. Show sinjin5000's posts

you need to go cry to your momma, and shut the hell up, you have no idea whether cherington can handle the job or not, and you certainly don't have any clue about who's getting lead around by their nose, other then maybe your mommy leading you to the potty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Another joke thread..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

In Response to Re: Cherington must go:
    [QUOTE]Jader is a ten year old or else senile or just trolling. He should be put onto ignore.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

call me senile or whatever, what GM doesn't even put up a fight for the best closer we've had in years and exactly WHAT is he doing for Theo compensation? Lucchino is the GM. make no mistake!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

jader, it's okay--the new manager will be named after Thanksgiving.
    Did you read the list of appointments today; these are Ben's people that will help him and the Sox to succeed in 2012.
    I'm sure Ben hasn't had much time off since he took the job. The FA market hasn't moved much. The trades and rumors speculated on MLB TR probably won't happen--but who knows they may--they're pretty interesting. The Sox are mentioned frequently.
    Good luck Ben LL is a creampuff compared to this board.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Valentine HAS GOT TO GO. Er, wait, he's not here yet. Nevermind. We will table this until July.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Cherrington should go.....Now I just wish I knew who the new manager is, so I can advocate their departure as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Cherington must go:
    [QUOTE]He's not Theo -not by a long shot and Lucchino is leading him by the nose. The guy can't make a decision and is flat out awful, get rid of him now
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

LOL.....and you know all this because you are so much more astute than the rest of us fiefs?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Such is the way of the forum. Forums draws many idiots who come here merely to pretend. Softlaw himself has been labeled as a pretender by Moonslav repeatedly but yet Monnslav likes to do battle with him. Monnslav allegedly despises Softlaw but yet he cannot live without him. Being entertained trumps everything else. Same with Burrito, the forum is his Jerry Springer show.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

And you know all this, pike, because you are on here more than anyone else watching the soaps. For all we know you could actually BE jader. All this and you talk about "pretending"? Wow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]call me senile or whatever, what GM doesn't even put up a fight for the best closer we've had in years and exactly WHAT is he doing for Theo compensation? Lucchino is the GM. make no mistake!
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

Let's assume Ben has to stay at about the luxury tax threshold; had ben signed paps for more than what Philly offered, we'd have very little leftover (maybe $4-5M) for 2 starting pitchers, a RH'd OF'er and a DH.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

Ben will be a fine GM.  He actually has more experience than when Theo was appointed, and I suspect that, in some ways, the fact that Larry Lucchino and Theo Epstein both have legal educations, they may have butted heads more than necessary.  Just something I know from my own experience.  Ben has been waiting a long time to become a GM and has filled many roles in a few FOs before Theo headed to the Cubs.  Let's give Ben an opportunity to be judged based on his own performance.  John Henry has made it clear that Larry runs the Red Sox and for all we know, Ben may be able to get more cooperation with the FO, ownership and management than we expect.  Be open minded about this, as none of us would want to have labels put on us after less than 2 months in our jobs.  I bet will be very pleased with Ben.  We must remember that all Managers and General Managers make mistakes in their jobs, but let's see what the overall results are from Ben's performance before being so judgmental.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That kind of logic and clear thinking will be the death of this thread--mark my words friend. In Response to Re: Cherington must go:
    [QUOTE]Ben will be a fine GM.  He actually has more experience than when Theo was appointed, and I suspect that, in some ways, the fact that Larry Lucchino and Theo Epstein both have legal educations, they may have butted heads more than necessary.  Just something I know from my own experience.  Ben has been waiting a long time to become a GM and has filled many roles in a few FOs before Theo headed to the Cubs.  Let's give Ben an opportunity to be judged based on his own performance.  John Henry has made it clear that Larry runs the Red Sox and for all we know, Ben may be able to get more cooperation with the FO, ownership and management than we expect.  Be open minded about this, as none of us would want to have labels put on us after less than 2 months in our jobs.  I bet will be very pleased with Ben.  We must remember that all Managers and General Managers make mistakes in their jobs, but let's see what the overall results are from Ben's performance before being so judgmental.
    Posted by rgmfick[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

My favorite Cherry comment was in response to Wastefield begging for a contract offer:

"If any role at all"

Needless to say, Wastefield has no role other than one that is made up for yet another year of that loser face.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Cherington must go ?      He hasn't even had a chance to get coffee for whoever the new field manager is or to shine Larry Lucchino's shoes.      Give the poor guy some time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallyac. Show wallyac's posts

Even a janitor gets to flush the toilet once before he gets fired.