Cherrington interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Cherrington interview

Here's a paragraph and a link to reead the whole interview:

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2012/11/15/ben-cherington-on-dc-the-blue-jays-blockbuster-josh-hamilton-john-lackey-and-the-building-of-a-better-team-in-2013/

Red Sox general manager Ben Cherington joined the Dennis & Callahan Show on Thursday morning to discuss the impact of the Blue Jays-Marlins blockbuster on his team (and whether the Sox were trying to acquire shortstop Jose Reyes or starter Josh Johnson), whether the Red Sox will make a “splashy” move this offseason, what kind of interest the team has in Josh Hamilton, what kind of payroll the Sox will feature in the coming season, how the team is approaching the possibility ofJose Iglesias at shortstop and the outlook for starterJohn Lackey, among other topics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Cherrington interview

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[/QUOTE]

Cherington could always talk Georom but when it comes to action he is still encased in his own fecal matter in the bottom of the o uthouse.  I really despise that guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[/QUOTE]

Cherington could always talk Georom but when it comes to action he is still encased in his own fecal matter in the bottom of the o uthouse.  I really despise that guy.

[/QUOTE]

I've never heard Cherrington talk "Georom" or speak in another language.  

And thank you for that beautiful encasement image.  The ladies must really dig your elegant aesthetics and kindly inclinations.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We would have never guessed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I want Cherington to trade Iglesias and another prospect or two to Oakland for Brett Anderson. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want Cherington to trade Iglesias and another prospect or two to Oakland for Brett Anderson. 

[/QUOTE]

If Oakland was all about shortstop defense, they probably would have kept Cliff Pennington...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Oakland was all about shortstop defense, they probably would have kept Cliff Pennington...

[/QUOTE]

How have you been notin?   :)

I was "kinda" surprised that Oakland traded Pennington to Arizona.

Oakland and Arizona probably conducted more trade than the U.S. and China.  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Sounds like hes got the ok to spend a few bucks. Im sure we'll have some deals made after the agents for these players take all the offers and make counter offers etc., etc.

Unfortunately some on here dont realize the very simple understanding of how FA and trades actually work and continue to find things to whine endlessly about.

If thats just your schtick on here, then ok I understand. But if its really who you are, I wouldnt expect anyone on here to really take you seriously.

Sections
Shortcuts