Cherrington making moves under the hood.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Cherrington making moves under the hood.

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/red-sox/content/Red_Sox_Cherington_Shoppach_Punt_12-16-11_84S_v2.17de386.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: Cherrington making moves under the hood.

http://www.myyesnetwork.com/go/forum/view/82290/148326/yankees

They tell me that you used to be an avid poster here but you left two years ago and haven't been seen since. What causes a Yankee fan to abandon his forum buddies. To top it off you now live on an enemy forum. Strange behavior indeed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In Response to Re: Cherrington making moves under the hood.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.myyesnetwork.com/go/forum/view/82290/148326/yankees They tell me that you used to be an avid poster here but you left two years ago and haven't been seen since. What causes a Yankee fan to abandon his forum buddies. To top it off you now live on an enemy forum. Strange behavior indeed.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

I was saying that all along..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.myyesnetwork.com/go/forum/view/82290/148326/yankees They tell me that you used to be an avid poster here but you left two years ago and haven't been seen since. What causes a Yankee fan to abandon his forum buddies. To top it off you now live on an enemy forum. Strange behavior indeed.

On the other hand, strange or no, Zac is one of the coolest dudes on this board.  So, affiliations aside, what is the problem?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Looking for recapped tires for a Rolls Royce.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Ummmm....Zac +Jete and other Yankee fans posting here regularly have never hidden who they are, and are usually very well received by the Nation. Why would you have a problem with them? And why, pray tell, would you provide a link to another message board on this site?!?

In Response to Cherrington making moves under the hood.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/red-sox/content/Red_Sox_Cherington_Shoppach_Punt_12-16-11_84S_v2.17de386.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Providing links to other forums might alert some Yankee fans to associate with "birds of the same feather", to share optimism, team gossip, gripes, chronic pessimism, cynicism, and despair. It might bond them with fellow whiners among Yankee fans. It is like telling a new family in town who are Baptists as to where the local Baptist church is.

By going to other forums one can find out that most forums are saturated with whiners and malcontents. I recommend that Sox fans go to other sites also and find out that many fans claim that their owner is cheap, their GM is inept, their manager is J. Fred Muggs, and the players have poor attitudes and are out of condition. There will also be hoardes of fantasy baseball players there practicing their skills or feeling out their next moves on that forum. I doubt if the BDC forum will lose anyone who wanders away for a few days. After all, our Yankee contingent is here to talk about the Red Sox and keep the irrational exuberance and optimism at a minimum as Kim has said on numerous occasions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Cherrington making moves under the hood.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/red-sox/content/Red_Sox_Cherington_Shoppach_Punt_12-16-11_84S_v2.17de386.html

Adding Bard and Aceves to the starting lineup should definately be better than Lackey, Wake and Miller.  Only if, only we find strong replacements.  Nobody knows if Melancon can produce in the AL East, so we are far from secure at SP or in the pen. 

We only know what Bard and Aceves mean to the pen but very little else.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]Providing links to other forums might alert some Yankee fans to associate with "birds of the same feather", to share optimism, team gossip, gripes, chronic pessimism, cynicism, and despair. It might bond them with fellow whiners among Yankee fans. It is like telling a new family in town who are Baptists as to where the local Baptist church is. By going to other forums one can find out that most forums are saturated with whiners and malcontents. I recommend that Sox fans go to other sites also and find out that many fans claim that their owner is cheap, their GM is inept, their manager is J. Fred Muggs, and the players have poor attitudes and are out of condition. There will also be hoardes of fantasy baseball players there practicing their skills or feeling out their next moves on that forum. I doubt if the BDC forum will lose anyone who wanders away for a few days. After all, our Yankee contingent is here to talk about the Red Sox and keep the irrational exuberance and optimism at a minimum as Kim has said on numerous occasions.
    Can't we be ecumenical?

It's one thing to direct the Baptist family to the Baptist church, but it's another thing to tell the Baptists that they're not welcome at your church.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cherrington making moves under the hood. : Can't we be ecumenical? It's one thing to direct the Baptist family to the Baptist church, but it's another thing to tell the Baptists that they're not welcome at your church.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

AMEN!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

If the Baptists came to my Presbyterian Church and had comments on how the Session was cheap on building upkeep and short on giving to missions or that Elder McCarthy had a bad attitude or that Deacon Wilson was moving slow on taking up the offering or that the congregation were fair-weather worshippers ( only came on Easter or Christmas) then I would wonder why the Baptist was not going to his own church that just might have many of the same problems? Why would the problems of my church be so interesting or novel that the Baptist neglected his own church. Wouldn't this seem strange to you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]If the Baptists came to my Presbyterian Church and had comments on how the Session was cheap on building upkeep and short on giving to missions or that Elder McCarthy had a bad attitude or that Deacon Wilson was moving slow on taking up the offering or that the congregation were fair-weather worshippers ( only came on Easter or Christmas) then I would wonder why the Baptist was not going to his own church that just might have many of the same problems? Why would the problems of my church be so interesting or novel that the Baptist neglected his own church. Wouldn't this seem strange to you?

I'm not sure I'd be so enthralled with the criticism either, just as many of us are nauseated by the constant, condescending and humorless stalking that you partake in.  However, if those visiting Baptists expressed their viewpoint with clever and good-natured satirical photoshop caricatures, they would have a welcomed seat at my Presbyterian pew any time. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]If the Baptists came to my Presbyterian Church and had comments on how the Session was cheap on building upkeep and short on giving to missions or that Elder McCarthy had a bad attitude or that Deacon Wilson was moving slow on taking up the offering or that the congregation were fair-weather worshippers ( only came on Easter or Christmas) then I would wonder why the Baptist was not going to his own church that just might have many of the same problems? Why would the problems of my church be so interesting or novel that the Baptist neglected his own church. Wouldn't this seem strange to you?
    I attended a Presbyterian service yesterday after a weekly service at my place of worship. Over the years the Presbyterian minister and I have engaged in respectful discussion of social issues (I admit we disagree only on rare occasions). I would like to think that we're both richer for the experience.

I approach this forum with the same open-minded respect.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I'm confused. Is Zac a Baptist or a Presbyterian??UndecidedWink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cherrington making moves under the hood. : I attended a Presbyterian service yesterday after a weekly service at my place of worship. Over the years the Presbyterian minister and I have engaged in respectful discussion of social issues (I admit we disagree only on rare occasions). I would like to think that we're both richer for the experience. I approach this forum with the same open-minded respect.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

I wonder if you discuss war with the minister with actual WAR numbers. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

Almost seems like poor Tim Tebow is influencing the posts on this thread, but that can't be, even though Tim is friendly towards Bill Belichick and gave Bill information about Aaron Hernandez during dinner in Boston before Tim was drafted by the Broncos. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE] I'm confused. Is Zac a Baptist or a Presbyterian??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

My guess is that Zac just likes to attend a church other than his own because he was in a college fraternity with some of its members. He does do the graphics for their Sunday bulletin and newsletter however. After the service is over he and his fraternity brothers have a few beers and fried chicken in the Sunday school room. The congregation lets him be critical of the Presbyterians and never say a bad word about the Baptists. Zac is a great guy since he is a fraternity brother.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

D*mn Yankee fans - why don't they just leave this forum once and for all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from eunichaclub. Show eunichaclub's posts

This would be more interesting if everyone agreed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cherrington making moves under the hood. : I wonder if you discuss war with the minister with actual WAR numbers. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]
    LaughingLaughingLaughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts