Cherry is a Clueless Incompetent: In his own words:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: Cherry is a Clueless Incompetent: In his own words:

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

No, "great" is not a relative term, anymore than a promise to cut the budget in half is a realtive term, or "the hateful film" provoked the murders and chaos at the U.S. embassy. Nothing worse than Cherry defenders, claiming the last year isn't enough time to determine his competence to call Crawford great. Henry should fire him for that absurd comment, alone.

Trotter, clue me in.  Are you Softlaw?  I'm getting drunk trying to put all these new handles together after being off this board for over four years.  As for Cherington, it might take others a little while for them to realize this guy is a total dud, but by the end of next season it will be almost unaimous save for the rumbswabs and bootlickers.  Fortunately there are only a few of those here.  Let's look at some of the gems Cherries stuck us with this past season....Melancon, Bailey, Padilla, Carpenter, Stewart, Lillibridge, Repko, Valencia, Beato, Silva, Thomas, Cook.  Some group of losers, huh?   The one good move was signing Ross and I really believe he will blow his resigning in one of his first of a list of unsuccessful moves this winter.  The guy has trouble making a decision and take eons to make one, he is risk averse and afraid to really make a move, and is a total washout in the baseball knowledge department---a total clone of Epstein.  Need I say more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

No, "great" is not a relative term, anymore than a promise to cut the budget in half is a realtive term, or "the hateful film" provoked the murders and chaos at the U.S. embassy. Nothing worse than Cherry defenders, claiming the last year isn't enough time to determine his competence to call Crawford great. Henry should fire him for that absurd comment, alone.

Trotter, clue me in.  Are you Softlaw?  I'm getting drunk trying to put all these new handles together after being off this board for over four years.  As for Cherington, it might take others a little while for them to realize this guy is a total dud, but by the end of next season it will be almost unaimous save for the rumbswabs and bootlickers.  Fortunately there are only a few of those here.  Let's look at some of the gems Cherries stuck us with this past season....Melancon, Bailey, Padilla, Carpenter, Stewart, Lillibridge, Repko, Valencia, Beato, Silva, Thomas, Cook.  Some group of losers, huh?   The one good move was signing Ross and I really believe he will blow his resigning in one of his first of a list of unsuccessful moves this winter.  The guy has trouble making a decision and take eons to make one, he is risk averse and afraid to really make a move, and is a total washout in the baseball knowledge department---a total clone of Epstein.  Need I say more?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Is it just me but Cherington always looks like the sun is bothering his eyes.  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Trotter, clue me in.  Are you Softlaw?

Apparently, it's OK for softy (in his own mind anyways) to lie and deny he is Trotter, but we all know he is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Speaking of clueless incompetents....

The soft one isn't even a competent pretend lawyer!

As for his politics???  It's guys like the soft one who occaionally make me quizzy about admitting I'm comfortably Right of center on the political spectrum.  Every time he mistakes me for a liberal, I wear it as a badge of honor!  It's guys like him, who have gone completely over the FAR FAR Right wing cliff, who turn my stomach!  They completely turn off anybody close to undecided, but more often simply marginalize any sound thought they might happen to stumble upon. 

Far left wing Liberals are have fallen over the polar opposite cliff & landed in the same dung heap of American political warfare!  The big difference between the Right wing & the Left wing???  We call out the morons!  You guys actively promote them!  Thankfully, the Far left has equally marginalized themselves.

Opposites attract!!!!!!   The same dim-witted, know nothing morons!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In reality, snaked, you are being played like a fiddle.

Diplomacy is a request for more secuirty in "Arab spring" Libia. I understand diplomacy, while snaked does his routine catatonic drive-by drivel hysteria.

"Libia"

Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Diplomacy is a request for more secuirty in "Arab spring" Libia. I understand diplomacy, while snaked does his routine catatonic drive-by drivel hysteria.

"Libia"

Wow.

I think he meant labia.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Look, trolling mental midget, Cherry was answering media questions about the Crawford bust. As stupid as you are, you are righ that people typically lie. But you don't have a clue why Cherry resorted to hyperbole. In that context, if he wanted to say something "nice", he would have simply said that Crawford works hard and will continue his oustanding MLB career when he gets healthy. Instead, his self esteem was so low that he answered the critic in a pitifully defensive fashion by saying Crwaford is a great player.

So outstanding career would be okay, but not great player.  If you are actually a lawyer, you must not be a trial lawyer, you would get torn apart.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

"Libia"

Wow.

I think he meant labia.

It's possible.  Is an Arab Spring kind of like an Angry Dragon?

Look it up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

Look, trolling mental midget, Cherry was answering media questions about the Crawford bust. As stupid as you are, you are righ that people typically lie. But you don't have a clue why Cherry resorted to hyperbole. In that context, if he wanted to say something "nice", he would have simply said that Crawford works hard and will continue his oustanding MLB career when he gets healthy. Instead, his self esteem was so low that he answered the critic in a pitifully defensive fashion by saying Crwaford is a great player.

So outstanding career would be okay, but not great player.  If you are actually a lawyer, you must not be a trial lawyer, you would get torn apart.

Right.  Cherington should have said that Crawford was "outstanding" not "great".

This is one of the most insightful posts of the year.

Sections
Shortcuts