Cherry Signs Old 2nd Rate CF'er and 1B'man and guarantees them nearly 80 Million and will soon seek Revenue from the Fans to Avoid the Fiscal Cliff: Anyone Confident in 2013 Team Performance?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

Wait a minute now since we signed SV for 3 yrs.@39million he is way past his prime at 32 but if we sign Hamilton for 4 yrs.@120 he is worth it at the age of 31.  For what it will costs to sign Hamilton we got Napoli, Victorino, Gomes and Ross.  I would much rather have the for over the one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

Wait a minute now since we signed SV for 3 yrs.@39million he is way past his prime at 32 but if we sign Hamilton for 4 yrs.@120 he is worth it at the age of 31.  For what it will costs to sign Hamilton we got Napoli, Victorino, Gomes and Ross.  I would much rather have the for over the one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

A very nice, controlled off-season so far.  We now have an excellent offense 1-8.  I think we paid about $1M per year too much to 3 different guys, but that shouldn't hurt us.  And we should be close to the top offensive team in the league.

Unfortunately, we are still in the same spot of needing an ace to put us over the top.  If we swap out Ells for Lee, we're almost good to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to bigdog1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But why overspend?The point is they way overspent on Victorino. The entire baseball world sees that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But why overspend?The point is they way overspent on Victorino. The entire baseball world sees that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Correct. You are one of the rare birds on this cheerleader propaganda site.

[/QUOTE]

Sis boom bah! Goooooooooooooooo Red Sox!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Correct. You are one of the rare birds on this cheerleader propaganda site.

[/QUOTE]

Sis boom bah! Goooooooooooooooo Red Sox!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

+1, I thought we were here because we're fans of the Red Sox, not our own self aggrandizing talking points.

Sections
Shortcuts