Chris Capuano signed with unknown team...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Chris Capuano signed with unknown team...

Could it be the Sox?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Chris Capuano signed with unknown team...

Yes, it could be the Sox, they do fall under the Umbrella of 'unknown team'.  Maybe he signed Manchester United.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From MLBTraderumors.com:

12:07pm: The Dodgers and Capuano are closing in on a two-year, $10MM deal, Bowden tweets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBfan67. Show BBfan67's posts

In Response to Chris Capuano signed with unknown team...:
    Could it be the Sox?
    Posted by seannybboi

It's official Capuano has signed a 2yr $10mill deal with the Dodgers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Capuano signed with unknown team...:
    In Response to Chris Capuano signed with unknown team... : It's official Capuano has signed a 2yr $10mill deal with the Dodgers.
    Posted by BBfan67

That is alot of money to pay that guy who havent won more than 11 games in five years at the same time he had two tommy john surgeries.

But it may be a good news for Boston cuz so far there are three starting pitchers out of top 35 ranking only signed less than two years contract.  Unlike closers where two out of three closers signed a contract for three plus years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I just don't think the Sox are real serious about looking for a closer.  For better or worse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I just don't think the Sox are real serious about looking for a closer.  For better or worse.
    Posted by chuchos

I know, and Capuano has never blown a save in his career.  0-0*. 

*  I hope I'm right about this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Who cares about Chris Capuano?  Terrible thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Who cares about Chris Capuano?  Terrible thread.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame

I am actually relieved that no one cares.  I fully expected, when I saw this OP, that there was going to be a contingent of folks up in arms about the Red Sox inaction and how all the good pickins' were being snatched up.  Glad there has been no such nonsense.  Chris Capuano is of no consequence whatsoever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

There are only two guys that might close for the Sox next year and one is Bard and I think the other is Bailey.  The Sox lost the best closer in baseball next to Mo and they will be looking to find a good closer...not a question mark.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Capuano signed with unknown team... : I am actually relieved that no one cares.  I fully expected, when I saw this OP, that there was going to be a contingent of folks up in arms about the Red Sox inaction and how all the good pickins' were being snatched up.  Glad there has been no such nonsense.  Chris Capuano is of no consequence whatsoever.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

Heck, that was the only reason I opened the thread.  I was so amused by the thread complaining that Broxton hadn't signed with us that I decided to check another.

Sections
Shortcuts