CHRISTMAS IN JULY ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CHRISTMAS IN JULY ........

In baseball, this week is like CHRISTMAS EVE every day.......  Can't wait to see how it plays out !!!!!  GO BEN GO ,  TRANSFORMATION  !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY ........

Well Christmas is the time for giving.  Merry Christmas Bill-here are a couple of mid-level prospects.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to spewey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well Christmas is the time for giving.  Merry Christmas Bill-here are a couple of mid-level prospects.

[/QUOTE]Could be, however I think that it will be more than that & others will be gone too......  By 4:00PM Thursday we may need we may have several new faces !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I think more players will get moved in smaller deals

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The trade deadline usually comes and goes without as much action as we think there will be.  Much talk, many rumors, but not too many big trades. Maybe this year will be different.

Stabbed by Foulke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The trade deadline usually comes and goes without as much action as we think there will be.  Much talk, many rumors, but not too many big trades. Maybe this year will be different.

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

Could the SOX package Doubront and BILL and in return receive a chorus of cheers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

Could the SOX package Doubront and BILL and in return receive a chorus of cheers.

[/QUOTE]YUK,YUK,YUK......   even the MODS must ask "why do you even bother to post such childish stuff"  ??????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

You're right on! We get a prospect, Lester becomes a free agent, and then it's a case of "let the bidding begin". We don't get the use of his arm for the rest of this year. So what? We're not going anywhere anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Not for me, sad day. We won a World Series we a lot of these guys. Losing Lester to me is like losing Hurst all over again.

Carp hitting that Grand Slam against Tampa in Tampa was a huge HR. Took the wind right out of their sail, for the season. You can see it on their faces.
    Gomes HR, in St. Louis, was to me the biggest hit in WS. We were down 2-1 and behind in that game. Against Wainwright too.

Sections
Shortcuts