Christmas present

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Christmas present

My 15 yr old suprised me pretty good at Christmas. He got me an autographed baseball by Johnny Pesky. Baseball is an big part of our lives and we're both huge Sox fans. I just thought it was a pretty cool gift and he did a job of thinking outside the box.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Christmas present

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My 15 yr old suprised me pretty good at Christmas. He got me an autographed baseball by Johnny Pesky. Baseball is an big part of our lives and we're both huge Sox fans. I just thought it was a pretty cool gift and he did a job of thinking outside the box.

[/QUOTE]

Great gift made better by whom it was given and why. My suggestion would be to get an enclosed case, to help preserve the signature.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great gift made better by whom it was given and why. My suggestion would be to get an enclosed case, to help preserve the signature.

[/QUOTE]

Thx J-BAY, he had it placed in a case easier to wrap for him lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would that preserve us also, J Bay?  hahahaa

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and please keep it out of the sunlight...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Saving the gift is a great step, but I am pleased to see the value of your relationship.  Hopefully it will remain strong and enjoyable thru many more Christmasses!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to upperco1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would that preserve us also, J Bay?  hahahaa

[/QUOTE]

If only, upper. Happy New Year. Good to see you landed, safely and hope you're well, where ever it turned out to be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nice read stan thanks 4 sharing

us nyyfans are used to getting a nice gift/ player every xmas from uncle geo & family

[/QUOTE]

Nice work as usual Zac (Pike, don't beat me!).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Bet he forgot to tell you Johnny Pesky is the name of the kid who lives down the street. ha!

Cool gift! The only I get from my son is grief!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bet he forgot to tell you Johnny Pesky is the name of the kid who lives down the street. ha!

[/QUOTE]

Lol, I get some of that too trust me, but overall he's pretty low maintenance. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol, I get some of that too trust me, but overall he's pretty low maintenance. 

[/QUOTE]

Problem is, mine is 31 going on 18!

Sections
Shortcuts