CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! A BOMB for HIT 3,000. And 5 for 5 Today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! A BOMB for HIT 3,000. And 5 for 5 Today.

Nothing he does surprises me. He's Mr. Intangible. HR was a blast, and landed in the 1st row of the second section of seats  (about 12-15 rows in) over mini Death Valley.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT!

Congratulations to Derek Jeter, quite a dramatic way to get #3000.

If he were ours we'd love the guy. Now back to the rivalry and go Rays (today).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

He got it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

More to the Jeter lore; he has 4 hits today and counting --- 3002.

Not only that, but the HR was a BOMB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting.

It looks like the board's being hacked ,,, not a surprise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

and yet yanks will likely lose

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

In Response to Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting.:
    [QUOTE]and yet yanks will likely lose
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]
      Jeter, 5-5 today. Just drove in the go ahead run in the 8th.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brian1976. Show Brian1976's posts

Congrats to Derek I cant wait till the Sox and Yanks mix it up again in August.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

In Response to Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting.:
    [QUOTE]and yet yanks will likely lose
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

Not so fast hack....

YANKEES WIN, ... THE YANKEES WIN!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Amazing performance today, you have to give it to him...congratulations. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing performance today, you have to give it to him...congratulations. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
      Agreed. But you're risking being thrown off the board by Kim.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting.:
    [QUOTE]Nothing he does surprises me. He's Mr. Intangible.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Im a big fan Of Jeter, but you need to be honest, he is over the hill! Give it a break he is far from Mr Intangible at this point in his illustrious career! Hats off to him! Your showing your stripes and not being intellectual about the game. MAYBE TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO A YANKEE BOARD AND NOT A SOX BOARD!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting. :   Agreed. But you're risking being thrown off the board by Kim.
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

If Kim and Harmazz can get us thrown off this board then let the small minded critters have it, they can kiss and rub each other! Im sure The Burrito would agree, man without ability for opninion is not a man!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Congrats to Derek Jeter, a classy individual. It's hard to believe no other career Yankee has ever achieved that milestone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting. : Im a big fan Of Jeter, but you need to be honest, he is over the hill! Give it a break he is far from Mr Intangible at this point in his illustrious career! Hats off to him! Your showing your stripes and not being intellectual about the game. MAYBE TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO A YANKEE BOARD AND NOT A SOX BOARD!
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]
      Maybe you should visit a Yankee board and see how nicely they deal with posters with different views. And let Kim know what you see. Less bitterness there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 4 for 4 Today and Counting. : Im a big fan Of Jeter, but you need to be honest, he is over the hill! Give it a break he is far from Mr Intangible at this point in his illustrious career! Hats off to him! Your showing your stripes and not being intellectual about the game. MAYBE TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO A YANKEE BOARD AND NOT A SOX BOARD!
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

Maybe so, but today he added to his lore. It's hard to believe you don't see that. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! HR for 3,000 HIT! And 5 for 5 Today

Jeter is and always has been a class act. Congrats to him!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! A BOMB for HIT no 3,000. And 5 for 5 Today.

I would like to officially congratulate Derek Jeter for reaching the 3,000 hit mark. he has always been a very class act and I as a red sox fan tip my cap to the greatest Yankee that ever put on the pinstripes. Nice going Derek. You are a great baseball player and you totally have my respect.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! A BOMB for HIT no 3,000. And 5 for 5 Today.:
    [QUOTE]I would like to officially congratulate Derek Jeter for reaching the 3,000 hit mark. he has always been a very class act and I as a red sox fan tip my cap to the greatest Yankee that ever put on the pinstripes. Nice going Derek. You are a great baseball player and you totally have my respect.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Well, there's Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle, Rivera, Ford, Berra; Jeter comes after these IMO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Congrats to Jeter, a Yankee whom it is impossible to dislike.  Katz is right, i.e., were he ours, we'd love the guy.  No disrespect intended, but can we move on now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I agree that he is a remarkable player.  When baseball was rocked by Steroids they always had Jeter to turn to.

Jeter has always been what a Yankee player should be on and off the field.  Today watching him round the bases after he hit that home run you never would have known that it was his 3000 hit.  

Jeters family did a great  job in raising him.

Today the opposing Rays showed how much respect Jeter has among his peers when they came out of the dug out.

NY fans have been lucky to watch him as a Yankee from start to finish.
    I would not be surprised to see him retire after this season.  For years to come yank fans will be saying their SS is good but he is no Jeter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: CLASSIC DEREK JETER!!! A BOMB for HIT no 3,000. And 5 for 5 Today.:
    [QUOTE]I agree that he is a remarkable player.  When baseball was rocked by Steroids they always had Jeter to turn to. Jeter has always been what a Yankee player should be on and off the field.  Today watching him round the bases after he hit that home run you never would have known that it was his 3000 hit.   Jeters family did a great  job in raising him. Today the opposing Rays showed how much respect Jeter has among his peers when they came out of the dug out. NY fans have been lucky to watch him as a Yankee from start to finish. I would not be surprised to see him retire after this season.  For years to come yank fans will be saying their SS is good but he is no Jeter.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Nice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The dude plays for the Yankees, makes millions, gets hot chicks and is famous for playing a game. 

Let him find a cure for cancer or split atom or come up with a clean renewable energy source or do anything that advances mankind then I will congratulate him.  Till then F**k him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]The dude plays for the Yankees, makes millions, gets hot chicks and is famous for playing a game.  Let him find a cure for cancer or split atom or come up with a clean renewable energy source or do anything that advances mankind then I will congratulate him.  Till then F**k him.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I'm sure if it was a RS player that did this, you wouldn't feel this way. Sadly, this says more about your sportsmanship, or at least your current mood, than anything else.