Classic Red Sox baseball cards: Your favorite? Celebration 100th anniversary Fenway Park

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Re: Classic Red Sox baseball cards: Your favorite? Celebration 100th anniversary Fenway Park

My favorite player growing up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Classic Red Sox baseball cards: Your favorite? Celebration 100th anniversary Fenway Park

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

The "Rooster!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Batted .336 for Red Sox in 81.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

My daughter votes for Jason Bay...she has a slight baseball crush on him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Classic Red Sox baseball cards: Your favorite? Celebration 100th anniversary Fenway Park:
    [QUOTE]                     Stephen Kings favorite player: 1998 46 saves. Brilliant year.
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE] i liked Flash during his time with the Yanks, lot of ups and downs, but always stand-up during the bad..