Classic Rivalry Sports a First!!! Yanks and Red Sox Play on Opening Day and Both Lose!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Classic Rivalry Sports a First!!! Yanks and Red Sox Play on Opening Day and Both Lose!!!!

The Yankees and Red Sox played a 37 inning game on Opening Day 2013  that ended in a 14-14 tie...Because of new MLB rules on extended play, the game ended in a loss for both clubs.....Go figure...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Classic Rivalry Sports a First!!! Yanks and Red Sox Play on Opening Day and Both Lose!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Classic Rivalry Sports a First!!! Yanks and Red Sox Play on Opening Day and Both Lose!!!!

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

The Yankees and Red Sox played a 37 inning game on Opening Day 2013  that ended in a 14-14 tie...Because of new MLB rules on extended play, the game ended in a loss for both clubs.....Go figure...

Red Sox VS Yankees is really getting old...Time for realignment....Every few years they should  do a complete realignment .Even the bad teams would make out on this. Think of different teams coming to Fenway.... Would be way better then old yanks --sox crap year after year. It's just getting OLD......Same should be done in FOOTBALL..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

oh ... sorry, I thought you wanted a figure ....

;o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Hey yaz...Long time since we talked...Happy Easter!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

The umpiring in this game was a joke...a travesty....How many times has a team been up by 6 runs in the 33rd inning and then they did not win the game...I think this umpiring crew wanted a tie...This game was a flat out ripoff by the Red Sox...I hope RSN is happy!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Talk about travesty!!! What about my fellow posters on this site...Are they all too "honest" and "cool" to comment about a faux pre-game game...This is a very sad day for this site...Finally, something significant happens and people feel they are "above" commenting on it...This is exactly why we have so many problems in today's society!!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts