Classiest Poster on BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Classiest Poster on BDC

Who should claim this title?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Classiest Poster on BDC

If I may make a suggestion,you could add Yoshimi to that list.It's a shame she posts so infrequently now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    If I may make a suggestion,you could add Yoshimi to that list.It's a shame she posts so infrequently now.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Cannot change it now but write ins are acceptable. I will honor your vote for her.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

also 5K and Joe B.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Frankly, my humility makes me a far better choice for this title.  But since I am too humble to vote for myself, I'd give Jete the nod.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I'd like to put in a vote for jesseyeric.

Yes, this is a Yankee fan

He is not on the list

He doesn't post here anymore.

There are at least 50 other posters as classy and knowledgeable

But we have lots of good fun here, and I think he deserves my vote.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

i vote a write-in for Blargy-blarg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Thank you for not putting Babe in any of his name versions or Softy on this ballot. Seriously.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Posted by mrmojo1120

I agree. 

Yoshi definitely should post more, along with jessey. They should be nominees along with joebriedy (sp?), jimfromflorida, lloyddobler, spaceman and jimdavis. And Z and I'm sure I'm missing a couple of others. 

EDIT: And Bill. Definitely an addition I should have made the first time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Thank you for not putting Babe in any of his name versions or Softy on this ballot. Seriously.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor

Softy is on this ballot.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

YOSHIMI gets my vote.
    unfortunately, at this time, she is busy battling PINK ROBOTS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Fivekatz.  Classy is a stupid term, but fivekatz consistently makes the most sense and has the best insights. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLS-DAD. Show BILLS-DAD's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY ........  "SON, I GUESS ANOTHER TEAM WHERE YOU DID NOT MAKE THE CUT" !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

SON, IF I HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERY TIME I SAID THAT, I'D BE A RICH MAN.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I think we're fortunate to have some very good posters on this board.Boomerang,5Katz,Lloyd.Jessy,Jete,Spaceman and many others make this a place I continue to enjoy.There's a diverse cross section of fans who each bring something different to the table which I find interesting and informative.It's difficult to pick out 1 that I think is better than the rest. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : SON, IF I HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERY TIME I SAID THAT, I'D BE A RICH MAN.
    Posted by BILLS-DAD

rofl

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaycoach. Show jaycoach's posts

I nominate Joe Breidy.  A great combination of common sense and baseball knowledge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

i nominate myself as the gassiest poster.
    what? it's classiest? NEVERMIND

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

O.K. Mr. Luis Tiant impersonator, what do we do next?

Sassiest poster?

Nastiest poster?

Most confused poster?

Silliest poster?

Most intelligent poster?

Dumbest poster? ( no , I suppose we couldn't get away with that one).

Dullest poster?

Most exciting poster? ( no doubt it would be me...let's not waste time on that one).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

I thought it was a thread about me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

If elected, I will not resign or seek treatment. I have not been hacked. I am not lying about everything I have said since being hired by my beloved party. I know the ages of all my fawning lady groupies, and all my communications have only involved consenting adults and are approved by my wife-husband. I work out every day, I drive a Prius, do not use but one square of toilet paper, and redistribute 99% of my worldly wealth to people who have been denied opportunity by corporate America. I work 24 hours a day to create shovel ready jobs so all people can get the dignity that has been taken away by greedy corporations and those born into wealth taken by exploitation of the held down working man. I work tirelessly on behalf of our Unions, who are the backbone of a productive and efficient economy. Despite being well endowed, I am humble and do not carry a pocket mirror. I will continue to fight against the bigots who are denying all consenting adults the right to choose to creat a new family. I have never hired an undocumented resident to mow my grass, but I have assissted them in registering to vote in my party. Having studied under the finest professors from Michigan and Cambridge, I know what it takes for America to succeed, and I have a new vision not found in bigoted religous doctrinal fiction. My name is Karl Hussein Tse Che Keynes, and I will bring hope and change to despondent Americans and the World community, rejecting the tenets of our founding greedy arrogant slave owners. My manifesto is short, and called "hope and change and the helping hand of an altruistic uncle Samuel". 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

ME

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Fivekatz.  Classy is a stupid term, but fivekatz consistently makes the most sense and has the best insights. 
    Posted by maxbialystock

Not sure what generation your from, but you did not have to try to offend me! Classy is what your not!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

O.K. Mr. Luis Tiant impersonator, what do we do next? Sassiest poster? Nastiest poster? Most confused poster? Silliest poster? Most intelligent poster? Dumbest poster? ( no , I suppose we couldn't get away with that one). Dullest poster? Most exciting poster? ( no doubt it would be me...let's not waste time on that one).
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

What ever floats your sorry lizard azz! Im not an impersonator, it is a tribute to the great El Tiante!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

I thought it was a thread about me.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

Actually it is, how many votes do you have?

Sections
Shortcuts