Classiest Poster on BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Classiest Poster on BDC

How soon before harness comes along and votes for himself?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Hell, I was gonna vote for you.
    You are the classy one who starts threads about himself.

'Amusing how you can put this behind you'.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    [QUOTE]If elected, I will not resign or seek treatment. I have not been hacked. I am not lying about everything I have said since being hired by my beloved party. I know the ages of all my fawning lady groupies, and all my communications have only involved consenting adults and are approved by my wife-husband. I work out every day, I drive a Prius, do not use but one square of toilet paper, and redistribute 99% of my worldly wealth to people who have been denied opportunity by corporate America. I work 24 hours a day to create shovel ready jobs so all people can get the dignity that has been taken away by greedy corporations and those born into wealth taken by exploitation of the held down working man. I work tirelessly on behalf of our Unions, who are the backbone of a productive and efficient economy. Despite being well endowed, I am humble and do not carry a pocket mirror. I will continue to fight against the bigots who are denying all consenting adults the right to choose to creat a new family. I have never hired an undocumented resident to mow my grass, but I have assissted them in registering to vote in my party. Having studied under the finest professors from Michigan and Cambridge, I know what it takes for America to succeed, and I have a new vision not found in bigoted religous doctrinal fiction. My name is Karl Hussein Tse Che Keynes, and I will bring hope and change to despondent Americans and the World community, rejecting the tenets of our founding greedy arrogant slave owners. My manifesto is short, and called "hope and change and the helping hand of an altruistic uncle Samuel". 
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]
    You've got my vote.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness I could use the votes, please do vote for me.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

DEREK JETER

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'll consider it, Burrito.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Jete02fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]I think we're fortunate to have some very good posters on this board.Boomerang,5Katz,Lloyd.Jessy,Jete,Spaceman and many others make this a place I continue to enjoy.There's a diverse cross section of fans who each bring something different to the table which I find interesting and informative.It's difficult to pick out 1 that I think is better than the rest. 
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Mojo, I definately agree with you. Theres always a method to the madness!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

How do you know he is not Newt? Just a thought.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Off to bed, plane ride was crappy and the wait for my none stop talking boss was long then I had to listen to her talk for 40 minutes till I got to the hotel! And you guys think you have it bad! At least our Sox posted another W!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]If elected, I will not resign or seek treatment. I have not been hacked. I am not lying about everything I have said since being hired by my beloved party. I know the ages of all my fawning lady groupies, and all my communications have only involved consenting adults and are approved by my wife-husband. I work out every day, I drive a Prius, do not use but one square of toilet paper, and redistribute 99% of my worldly wealth to people who have been denied opportunity by corporate America. I work 24 hours a day to create shovel ready jobs so all people can get the dignity that has been taken away by greedy corporations and those born into wealth taken by exploitation of the held down working man. I work tirelessly on behalf of our Unions, who are the backbone of a productive and efficient economy. Despite being well endowed, I am humble and do not carry a pocket mirror. I will continue to fight against the bigots who are denying all consenting adults the right to choose to creat a new family. I have never hired an undocumented resident to mow my grass, but I have assissted them in registering to vote in my party. Having studied under the finest professors from Michigan and Cambridge, I know what it takes for America to succeed, and I have a new vision not found in bigoted religous doctrinal fiction. My name is Karl Hussein Tse Che Keynes, and I will bring hope and change to despondent Americans and the World community, rejecting the tenets of our founding greedy arrogant slave owners. My manifesto is short, and called "hope and change and the helping hand of an altruistic uncle Samuel". 
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

You have a slightly better chance than Newt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Classiest Poster on BDC:
    [QUOTE]Who should claim this title?
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

No Yankee fan, period. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]i nominate myself as the gassiest poster. what? it's classiest? NEVERMIND
    Posted by --the--yazzer[/QUOTE]

:o) 

Thanks for the smile ... and the info.  We'll stand down wind ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Classiest Poster on BDC:
    [QUOTE]Who should claim this title?
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

Promise, 

Just to be nominated by you is an honor.

I don't know what got zilla's goat ... he's not usually that wild.  Unless Mothra is around .

Viva Cubano Peetchers!!!!

NOW ...back to donuts.  This is fun...posting during break.  (And in run breaks earlier...)

G'night friend,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Yoshimi.  She also gets my vote for classiest avatar.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Harness doesn't have a single vote, not that popularity is truth. In this case, Harness is neither intelligent nor popular.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Red,

Your mother is calling.

She apologizes to all the posters here.  She swears she tried to raise you well.  She's almost in tears when she talks about how your were a sweet child ... and then something dark and terrible happened. 

I wasn't willing to cause her any more pain by asking what it was.  Somethings should not be public news.  She did mention something about a wiener, and then she fell into shambles.

Sorry, Red.  I am.  It isn't your fault.  A good therapist might be able to help.

I hope you find peace.  Really.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]Red,   Your mother is calling.   She apologizes to all the posters here.  She swears she tried to raise you well.  She's almost in tears when she talks about how your were a sweet child ... and then something dark and terrible happened.    I wasn't willing to cause her any more pain by asking what it was.  Somethings should not be public news.  She did mention something about a wiener, and then she fell into shambles.   Sorry, Red.  I am.  It isn't your fault.  A good therapist might be able to help.   I hope you find peace.  Really.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Great to see anybody besides Softlawdeadred posting, especially you, SY.  What a relief! 

It is like you, SY, to try to see the best in people and even hold out some hope for the vile one.  The most compassionate and resiliant therapist in the world wouldn't stand a chance with him. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

I fed the cats, today, orphaned, years ago. Paid for the reproductive surgeries to control the population and guard from abuse. Watered the tomato plants. Walked Marlo, the dog, and cooked and diced a beef hot dog to mix with her favorite dog food. Such is the routine part of a day of the simple and good life.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Great to see anybody besides Softlawdeadred posting, especially you, SY.  What a relief!  It is like you, SY, to try to see the best in people and even hold out some hope for the vile one.  The most compassionate and resiliant therapist in the world wouldn't stand a chance with him. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Sheriff,

There is hope...  see his post on his compassionate ways with animals.  There is a kernel of goodness in there somewhere ...

"Father, I know there  is good in you.  I can feel it ..."

"HhHhHh...No, Luke, Ii am completely given to the dark side.."

...and we know Luke was right!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

..of course,  that was fiction....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

"Yoshimi.  She also gets my vote for classiest avatar."  summerof67

Common admit it, you think Yoshi's avatar is hot not only classy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]..of course,  that was fiction....
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Or was it????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

There are a number of "classy" poster here Promise...Its hard to decide..Almost all the names you mentioned..Im leaning towards katz though..always good realistic insight..Then again there is Yaz with his positive mindset and guys like Jessey that dont post here anymore...Ok, now I gotta really think about it....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Or was it????
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

may the force be with you, Southie!

Sections
Shortcuts