Classiest Poster on BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Classiest Poster on BDC

ampoule should win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Classiest voter is tough...I always liked Jesseric too...Moon is wicked smaht, Harness always is willing to engage people sincerely in any debate....love Yoshi's "marry me" tagline" and 5k is pretty bright like Moon with his overall depth of insight

Space has the biggest heart, the lizard-king the funniest mind, and AndreMitch the most consistent in his (miserable) beliefs...

lots of good posters here and I enjoy almost all of them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC:
    Classiest voter is tough...I always liked Jesseric too...Moon is wicked smaht, Harness always is willing to engage people sincerely in any debate....love Yoshi's "marry me" tagline" and 5k is pretty bright like Moon with his overall depth of insight Space has the biggest heart, the lizard-king the funniest mind, and AndreMitch the most consistent in his (miserable) beliefs... lots of good posters here and I enjoy almost all of them
    Posted by georom4

R U in politics. Do you need a mentor?
    I'll twitter  U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I think it should go to smiley-lives by a longshot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

"Yoshimi.  She also gets my vote for classiest avatar."   summerof67 Common admit it, you think Yoshi's avatar is hot not only classy.
    Posted by BurritoT

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

According to the Yankee fans' pals on this thread, the classiest posters are a RS poster who doesn't really give any opinions or thoughts about the RS, and an insulting Yankee fan. You gotta laugh. Posters need to either stop giving their opinions on the Red Sox, or start abusing Sox fans and stay classy!

Ooops. Did I just post an opinion?  Not very classy on my part. I wonder if it will be accepted as a slap at Red Sox fans? That should cover me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

None of the above.  Class is meaningless in today's society.  Knowledge is what counts and to single out a few of the more popular posters is idiotic. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

According to the Yankee fans' pals on this thread, the classiest posters are a RS poster who doesn't really give any opinions or thoughts about the RS, and an insulting Yankee fan. You gotta laugh. Posters need to either stop giving their opinions on the Red Sox, or start abusing Sox fans and stay classy! Ooops. Did I just post an opinion?  Not very classy on my part. I wonder if it will be accepted as a slap at Red Sox fans? That should cover me.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    R u refering to Moon as having no opinions?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

R u refering to Moon as having no opinions?  -- Katz
    -----------------------------------

No. Why would I say that?  Moon has lots of opinions, and he posts them on the board. He even has his own thread. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

R u refering to Moon as having no opinions?  -- Katz ----------------------------------- No. Why would I say that?  Moon has lots of opinions, and he posts them on the board. He even has his own thread. 
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    Just checking because by the time I looked at the poll he was lead vote getter along with Jete.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Just checking because by the time I looked at the poll he was lead vote getter along with Jete.
    Posted by fivekatz

I was talking about the voting on the board that's not included in the "poll". The ones they wanted to add in. The same group pretty much lists the same people in every "poll".

Btw, I put "poll" in quotes because I think it's ridiculous. jsyk lol

ty

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Log my vote for Yoshi

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : I was talking about the voting on the board that's not included in the "poll". The ones they wanted to add in. The same group pretty much lists the same people in every "poll". Btw, I put "poll" in quotes because I think it's ridiculous. jsyk lol ty
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Agreed. It's the same group every time, I think this is the third such thread this year I've seen. I guess being a mindless supporter is better to some than actually having an original thought.

I thought they created the private group for everyone to hold hands and sings campfire songs.

I'm on my island about Yoshimi, and most of the people listed had a good ol time calling me a fool when I said it was up to Ells when he was recalled from AAA last year. Oh, and don't think any admitted how wrong they were when Francona said the same thing on the radio, I was told to produce a link to the audio, or go away. Real classy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : I was talking about the voting on the board that's not included in the "poll". The ones they wanted to add in. The same group pretty much lists the same people in every "poll". Btw, I put "poll" in quotes because I think it's ridiculous. jsyk lol ty
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Kim, if you think it is ridiculous, then why did you post on the thread? There is a point to this thread and this poll. Let me help you out! If you did not notice, Jete was the first name on the list, he is obviously a Yankee fan, then there is SY, obviously a diehard Red Sox fan! Then there are those who do nothing but come here to irritate people, then the stats people, then a couple of good natured guys who just like to post and steer clear of controversy. I did miss having Yoshi on the pole, my apologies to those who were offended. But alas, at the end of the day I missed many and many people let me know that and im quite ok with them letting me know!
    The pole was meant to show that we all like different people here and have different opinions of them and the way they post and I think it has done that. Guess everyone is needed at the end of the day to make this an interesting outlet for our baseball thoughts! But I have to admit, that over size lizard gives me the chills!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

This poll has established that Master Softlaw currently has 5 active accounts. 

-Daf. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

This poll has establishe that Master Softlaw currently has 5 active accounts.  -Daf. 
    Posted by DaffyDan

LMAO, well he must have four other friends then, at least in his mind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Agreed. It's the same group every time, I think this is the third such thread this year I've seen. I guess being a mindless supporter is better to some than actually having an original thought. I thought they created the private group for everyone to hold hands and sings campfire songs. I'm on my island about Yoshimi, and most of the people listed had a good ol time calling me a fool when I said it was up to Ells when he was recalled from AAA last year. Oh, and don't think any admitted how wrong they were when Francona said the same thing on the radio, I was told to produce a link to the audio, or go away. Real classy.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

Yeah, I remember that ... you never produced the link, did you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Yeah, I remember that ... you never produced the link, did you?
    Posted by LloydDobler

Nope, I looked, couldn't find it. So you're calling me a liar. That's fine also, anyone can pour over my hundreds of posts and try and find anything I fabricated...it doesn't exist. Oh, right, this was the ONE time...even though I've stood up and and admitted being wrong plenty of times. Yeah, that makes sense.

So, if you want to hold that over my head, go ahead. I know what I heard, and Francona backed up everything I said. Sorry if you can't deal with that, certainly painted you all as the j a c k a s s e s you tend to be. So go ahead, call me a liar if that's what makes you feel better about yourself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Classiest Poster on BDC : Yeah, I remember that ... you never produced the link, did you?
    Posted by LloydDobler

And averaging 10 posts a day for 2 straight years...that's sad. But aside from that, I expect more from someone who practically pays rent to BDC for being on here so much.

10 posts, every day, for 2 years. Wow, get another hobby.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

This poll has established that Master Softlaw currently has 5 active accounts.  -Daf. 
    Posted by DaffyDan

LOL. He has to have a solid inventory of screen names to stay in front of the moderator deleting him. A very sad, mentally sick individual indeed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Class is so subjective.  

But I consider it to be staying above the fray while posting knowledgeable and factual insight, statistics, and opinions. You don't always have to be positive to be classy.  It's the words chosen that make the difference.

In my opinion there's alot of class on this board.  Of course I enjoy reading the others as well.  Good for a laugh or two.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Daffy Dan ...  you're both funny and astute!!

Sindarin - too, too true.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Daffy Dan ...  you're both funny and astute!!   Sindarin - too, too true.
    Posted by SinceYaz

I'll take funny...

Don't know how I feel about being an ass-toot though...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Can we put these type of threads to rest,please?

Our society will vote in silly polls or watch American Idol but they don't vote or take time to learn about the candidates where it really counts: on Election Day.

Seriously who cares about "classy posters?" We are here to discuss not to win popularity contests. If I wanted to win a popularity contest , I would just agree with all the bandwagon poster/fans who ,most likely, are now bouncing back and forth to the Bruins boards now too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 5/30/2008
    Last: 6/18/2011
    Can we put these type of threads to rest,please?

Our society will vote in silly polls or watch American Idol but they don't vote or take time to learn about the candidates where it really counts: on Election Day.

Seriously
    who cares about "classy posters?" We are here to discuss not to win popularity contests. If I wanted to win a popularity contest , I would just agree with all the bandwagon poster/fans who ,most likely, are now bouncing back and forth to the Bruins boards now too.

C'mon, Zill.   How can we take any of this light hearted fun seriously?

It's cheap.

It's legal.

It's about something we DO care a lot about, but unless it's an encroaching NYuck troll, we should take the high road.  Unless it's Softy.  (That's a joke, son.  A joke, I tell ya!)

Watching MIB II as I type ... so REAL serious stuff going on.
                       K's about the get his brain eaten .....
      :o)

Have a great one, oh wondrous lizard.

Sections
Shortcuts